Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

2 posters

Track building

aobrien
    Driver
    Driver

Track building Empty Track building

Post by aobrien Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:25 am

Hey,
    I have tried myself but I'm not very technical when it comes to computers and I have tried to follow tutorial after tutorial with no results.

Basically I'm a racing driver and will be racing in Anglesey soon, I have exams on the day of the testing so I will arrive straight into qualifying without previously driven the track and I want to get it onto nKp.

It is downloadable for GTR2 though the game is poor for what I need. I use AIM Sportsline data+telemetry in real life as in nKp, and really want/need to get Anglesey in the game.

Would someone please be generous enough to convert the track from GTR2 onto nKp? If worst comes to worst, I will pay someone a small fee for doing it because I am really stuck.

Yours in motorsport,
    Andy.
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Track building Empty Re: Track building

Post by M Carey Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:05 am

Hi, I remember chatting with you in game (I think) where you mentioned your racing. Is this the version you want?
    aobrien
    Driver
    Driver

Post by aobrien Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Thats it though i need it converted to netkar pro.
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Yeah, I meant is that the one you want converted (but doing a search after it appears that's the only version available) Smile I had a look at it last night, the track doesn't look that detailed (apparently the guy that made it used video footage as a guide), and the scale seems to be messed up in the conversion process but I'll give it a go Wink
    aobrien
    Driver
    Driver

Post by aobrien Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:47 pm

Thanks so so much!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:33 pm