Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+18
Steve Crawnshaw
henrizio
Albert McSaltens
René Lorig
Jose Canseco
laurent resende
Andrea Lojelo
alexcand
corrado conti
Attilio Barba
Sergey Moskovkin
stefano schivari
Jens Löchel
Leon
giancarlo graziano
paul thomas
M Carey
Raúl Expósito
22 posters

I need information about version 1.3!

M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

I need information about version 1.3! - Page 2 Empty Re: I need information about version 1.3!

Post by M Carey Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:11 pm

Raúl Expósito wrote:I'm tired of playing in 1.2 and at least crash the cars go flying.
    Same here, particularly as I posted a video on DI showing the problem the day after release.
    René Lorig
    Driver
    Driver

I need information about version 1.3! - Page 2 Empty Re: I need information about version 1.3!

Post by René Lorig Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:26 pm

"There has been an "inconvenience", but not related to the game, more personal, in real life. Stay patient"

Posted on DI, by VELOCIPEDE. He seems to stand close to Stefano, let's hope it's just a small thing.
    Raúl Expósito
    Raúl Expósito
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Raúl Expósito Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:48 am

Soon it was ended the month ... and without news.
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:57 am

René posted above that there's something going on in Kunos' private life right now. I'm sure when that's resolved we'll see v1.3.
    Albert McSaltens
    Albert McSaltens
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Albert McSaltens Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:00 am

guys i wouldnt expect collision detect bugs fixed or any other bugs fixed.. :S
    paul thomas
    Driver
    Driver

Post by paul thomas Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:42 am

apart from the incomplete server list bug!
    paul thomas
    Driver
    Driver

Post by paul thomas Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:34 pm

For anybody who has not tried the Trento-Bondone heres the old version

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9c2qt7
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:47 pm

I come after several months to renew the F2000, disaster! the behavior of the car changed completely, over three more seconds to towers !!!!!! lol
    to persuade me that this was not due to my conduct as I have kept the old version (1.1) of NetKar on another hard disk, I tried! everything is in order!! times are the same as before! whew
    Kunos would put in his great kindness not to touch the physics of the F2000 and FTarget that have to continue to enjoy ourselves, because in this version 1.02 it did not really have much of interest, it's like transform a Porsche Fiat 500 Sad Sad /////////je viens apres plusieurs mois de reconduire la F2000 ,catastrophe !! le comportement de la voiture à totalement changé ,plus de trois secondes de plus au tours !!!!!!lol
    pour me persuader que cela n'était pas du à ma conduite comme j'aie conservé l'ancienne version(1.1) de NetKar sur un autre disque dur, j'aie essayé!! tout rentre dans l'ordre !!!! les temps sont les memes qu'avant !!ouf
    Kunos aurait put dans sa grande bonté ne pas toucher au physics de la F2000 et de la FTarget, que l'ont puissent continuer à nous amuser, car dans cette version 1.02 elle n'ont vraiment plus beaucoup d'intérest, c'est comme transformer une Porsche en Fiat 500
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:23 pm

Bravo Paul;I did not know this simulation! thank you for this discovery, fantasy racing odds! great graphics! bravo Paul,
    paul thomas
    Driver
    Driver

Post by paul thomas Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:26 pm

No problem. Pity it doesn't load with 1.2 or koflite.
    Its going to be awesome when its finaly released. Big sigh!!!
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:34 pm

it's like you say !!!!! it starts to do well long for the 1.3
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:39 pm

It was discovered on the Marangoni website towards the end of '09 (I remember it was posted on the old RSC), dunno how long it had been there. Chronic understeer kinda ruins it though.
    paul thomas
    Driver
    Driver

Post by paul thomas Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:51 pm

it not so bad if you set the steering to 380 degrees

Last edited by paul thomas on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:51 pm

understeer yes! but Marius, try the F2000 today, compared this simulation is a real treat
    Finally in this version 1.02 it only remains for me (I do not drive the 500, the 1600et 1800) the KS2, remarked that it might be what was desired by Kunos
    Albert McSaltens
    Albert McSaltens
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Albert McSaltens Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:21 pm

laurent resende wrote:I come after several months to renew the F2000, disaster! the behavior of the car changed completely, over three more seconds to towers !!!!!! lol
    to persuade me that this was not due to my conduct as I have kept the old version (1.1) of NetKar on another hard disk, I tried! everything is in order!! times are the same as before! whew
    Kunos would put in his great kindness not to touch the physics of the F2000 and FTarget that have to continue to enjoy ourselves, because in this version 1.02 it did not really have much of interest, it's like transform a Porsche Fiat 500 Sad Sad /////////je viens apres plusieurs mois de reconduire la F2000 ,catastrophe !! le comportement de la voiture à totalement changé ,plus de trois secondes de plus au tours !!!!!!lol
    pour me persuader que cela n'était pas du à ma conduite comme j'aie conservé l'ancienne version(1.1) de NetKar sur un autre disque dur, j'aie essayé!! tout rentre dans l'ordre !!!! les temps sont les memes qu'avant !!ouf
    Kunos aurait put dans sa grande bonté ne pas toucher au physics de la F2000 et de la FTarget, que l'ont puissent continuer à nous amuser, car dans cette version 1.02 elle n'ont vraiment plus beaucoup d'intérest, c'est comme transformer une Porsche en Fiat 500

laurent yes the f2000 has changed a bit but. its more realistic now just take a look at the laptimes and compare to real laptimes and you will see its now realistic, in 1.1 was not realistic was too fast too much topspped and too much grip, we were lapping like real f3 cars, now is more realistic you can compare monza laptimes, and hockenheim laptimes for example
    paul thomas
    Driver
    Driver

Post by paul thomas Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:31 pm

finally got up that damn hill 15 mins but the last 7 mins was limping cause I was determined to reach the top.
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:56 pm

for now I'm on Aviano because I have a race next week at this track, the tires after two rounds are at 140 degrees, regardless of suspension setup, the best have come to keep between 100 and 120 degrees when the understeer is not even worth talking!agree to an upgrade of the lap but the upgrade of the behavior of the car and its different elements should be the same
    when the actual lap times to see their alignment with reality, it seems to me that a KS2 going faster circuits function, with an F1 world champions at the wheel, 1 to 2 seconds to turn! ! no comments! lol
    Albert McSaltens
    Albert McSaltens
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Albert McSaltens Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:42 pm

well the problem was too much tyre grip especially on front that made it too fast
    try adjusting your differential to 0 coast etc maybe its not so understeer
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:59 pm

paul thomas wrote:finally got up that damn hill 15 mins but the last 7 mins was limping cause I was determined to reach the top.
    Smile The one & only time I made it up was around 12mins (I think), as you end up driving so carefully, not knowing the top and not wanting to ruin your run.
    henrizio
    Driver
    Driver

Post by henrizio Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:41 am

Albert McSaltens wrote:well the problem was too much tyre grip especially on front that made it too fast
    try adjusting your differential to 0 coast etc maybe its not so understeer

I got no idea how real F2000 handles but hard to believe it has such awful understeer. Against real life times it can't be wrong just because of the front grip. First these tracks are not laser scanned, secondly and I think the biggest reason is unrealistic setups. Like in Monza real F2000 does only 240km/h. If you set your aero for that top speed you might see much more realistic lap times. I hope someday in sims we got base setup for every track and you can make little personal changes like in real life.
    Albert McSaltens
    Albert McSaltens
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Albert McSaltens Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:16 am

now top speed at monza is more realistic than in 1.1 now about 250 255 around 1 49 or so laptime

in 1.1 we reached a monza 278kmh lapping 1: 44m tottaly too fast cause real cars lap 1:50
    alexcand
    Driver
    Driver

Post by alexcand Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:21 pm

Still no news about the rain coming? Christmas was a long time ago! lol Wink!
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:24 pm

No news, yet. We just need to be patient.
    Raúl Expósito
    Raúl Expósito
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Raúl Expósito Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:42 pm

alexcand wrote:Still no news about the rain coming? Christmas was a long time ago! lol Wink!

Kunos said that saldria at the end of navidad.

Now it begins the Chinese navidad.Razz

Already they are a few months without Kunos's news.
    He me resembles "LFS", I do not believe that it works out not new at all in several months.

They have cheated us ... we will continue in the version 1.2 Mad
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:46 pm

lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:41 pm