Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+23
Antonio Lallo
f.gek
Cédric Lagneau
Paul O'Brien
Marcello Gabrielli
Oliver Kreuer
Gianfranco Pagoto
Ulus Ulusalonur
gabriele monti
Riccardo De Rosa
laurent resende
Martin Hussey
Andrea Lanzino
M Waechter
Filippo Chesi
Fabio Grippa
Vaggelis
giancarlo graziano
Gianluca Bonifacio
Fred Gajira
Michele Campini
MikaRaymond
Andrea Lojelo
27 posters

09 Dec 2010: Mugello

Filippo Chesi
    Filippo Chesi
    Driver
    Driver

mugello - 09 Dec 2010: Mugello - Page 2 Empty Re: 09 Dec 2010: Mugello

Post by Filippo Chesi Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:02 pm

Michele Campini wrote:No, about that i tested the Punto Abarth in Varano 2 weeks ago during rain (OMG !!!!!!)

Thuerday i'll test a Formula's Predator.
    mugello - 09 Dec 2010: Mugello - Page 2 19_05_08%2818%29

It's not a KS2 .... but it's good the same LOL !

PS Thank to my friend Riccardo that do this BIG gift to me ! I'm so happy to drive a formula in a real track OMG ! Very Happy

Troppo forte!!! Pure col bagnato!
    Che rosica...
    Filippo Chesi
    Filippo Chesi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Filippo Chesi Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:34 pm

Can we see the aggiornated statistics of the training server?
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:41 pm

best lap
    avarage best 10 laps
    Filippo Chesi
    Filippo Chesi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Filippo Chesi Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:44 pm

Thank u Andrea
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:44 am

guys, i need your help bounce

im having some troubles regarding my setup. with a heavier fuel load, the car bounces too much and becomes undrivable over bumps, especially the fast downhill right / left section, where it bottoms out and causes me to spin. does anyone have any suspension settings they can recommend to help this problem? i do know Mugello is a very bumpy track but its got to a point where my car is almost undrivable. my laptimes are in the 1.30 Sad

thanks
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:19 am

Mugello is a bit more tricky regarding to find the right way of setup. For this track in general it helps to have more stiff springs in the front than in the rear (e.g. 130N/mm / 90N/mm) and to use no rear
    ARB to prevent losing the car when acelerating on the bumpy-section in the first sector. Also maybe don't aim for a too less car ride-high at the rear and also at the front, because too less (under 58mm rear ..but this value depends also on the wing-settings...) results in setting on the ground at high speeds. -Hope this helps at least just a little bit.

As I did my first testing in the last hours, I had little problems too to make a setup. In the first laps I did just 1:30-1:31 min., but then I changed something at my corner-settings (toe) and it worked better / smoother.
    1:28 min. should be possible for me now.., but not that much faster than this I guess. -I'll see tomorrow, when testing again, what I still maybe can improve.. .
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:18 pm

thanks for your reply

ill take into consideration what you have recommended and try them out. i think i have a pretty smooth setup now, just need to dial out the understeer and keep the temperatures in check. i find Campini's qual set as a good base setup, so hopefully the few changes i have in mind will make it better. i run quite hard springs all round, so we'll see how that plays out during the testing. getting the right balance ARBs is quite difficult too, but hey, the game would be boring without challenges Wink
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:22 pm

Guys please make sure you are allocated for tonight race.

A small note. Make sure you have only one allocation for the race, otherwise this will screw up the Entry list page (I need to find some time to fix it!!!). In case you have 2 (like Tiziano Rondina) please delete it from the allocation page. I can do it also, but it is a very time consuming task for me.

Groups are visible in the Entry List (Under the Championship Menu)

I added a button at the bottom of the Chat page also

mugello - 09 Dec 2010: Mugello - Page 2 Entrylist

Last edited by Andrea Lojelo on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:19 pm

Red Zone:
    An accindent in the first corners of this track can have massive consequences.
    For this reason we decided to extend a bit the red zone.

Rule 5 (a.k.a. 5 corners rule): It is important to pay attention especially in the first part of the race, where all cars are close to each other. For this reason, we define per each track the “red zone”, where the 5 corners rule applies. 5 corners is just a convention. For each track the red zone might be extended till a safer zone.
    The responsibility of all drivers is to avoid incidents in the first corners which can have massive consequences and therefore all participants must be careful.
    Starts must be as clean and incident-free as possible. The finish line is not at the first turn. Turn 1 cannot be approached as it happens during the qualification session. The tires are cold, the car is heavy and the track crowded. Drivers must act wisely and drive safely for themselves and for the other participants, for example by:
    o braking earlier than normal
    o maintaining a safe distance from the other cars during the first corners
    o giving enough space to other drivers with some margin for error by other participants

Any collision from behind will result in the driver behind being considered as the guilty driver, unless the car in front has lost control.
    In case of accident on the “red zone” the Race Director could penalize the drivers directly.

mugello - 09 Dec 2010: Mugello - Page 2 Redzone
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:15 pm

ok well theres less than 4 hours to go and i honestly have no setup to race with. im stuck here with the default set trying to find something good but cant. half of me wants to give up but the other half of me wants to race. my laptimes are 1.29/1.30 (difficult to achieve those) so ill just try and stay out of everyones way during the races.

good luck to everyone Smile
    Fabio Grippa
    Fabio Grippa
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Fabio Grippa Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Do not give up Mika, in my opinion the winner will be the driver will be out of mistake, not the faster one....and I'm anyway slower then you with fuel tank filled....Moreover my tires gets destroyed after few laps....
    Good luck to all!!!
    Andrea Lanzino
    Andrea Lanzino
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Andrea Lanzino Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:54 pm

please fix alessio mordini and mordini alessio position in entry list...
    drive allocation corecct but incorrect driver server position...
    allocation in D group but driver racing in B GROUP
    PLEASE FIX
    Martin Hussey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Martin Hussey Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:17 pm

i'm so screwed its unbelievable. I've had almost no time to practice this week. And the setup that i thought would be ok is terrible with a fuel load in it.

If anybody wants to share their setup i would greatly appreciate it.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:40 pm

Andrea Lanzino wrote:please fix alessio mordini and mordini alessio position in entry list...
    drive allocation corecct but incorrect driver server position...
    allocation in D group but driver racing in B GROUP
    PLEASE FIX
    this is very complex to fix now. how come that Alessio has 2 accounts? he should log in with Alessio Mordini account, and place his allocation, and remove his allocation with Mordini Alessio (that account with 0 points should be deleted.)
    It's all up to Alessio. if he will allocate with Alessio Mordini will race in group B, otherwise in D.

Nothing I can do about it.
    Andrea Lanzino
    Andrea Lanzino
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Andrea Lanzino Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:18 pm

without controversy ... but at this point if the rider competes in Group D will total the points for the group of starting with zero points?
    I understand the difficulties .... I hope the pilot warned of this situation
    Thanks
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:19 pm

i will try to help him during our briefing
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:02 am

sorry, but at full speed, (I was P5) my screen froze, and the program is stopped,
    with the Windows message "ntks has stopped working", it had not in over a year never happened What a Face ::mad::
    Riccardo De Rosa
    Riccardo De Rosa
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Riccardo De Rosa Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:14 am

Gruppo C - 2a manche
    Giro 1 - Curva 3
    Quando qualcuno va fuori pista...... non può rientrare in pista come se gli altri non ci fossero. Gara rovinata. ..... peccato. Grazie....... buu

Lap 1 - Turn 3
    When someone goes off the track. He can not get back on track as if others were not there. Race ruined. ..... sin. Thanks .......

buu
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:22 am

Pagoto:

Before you go off complaining about me, I would like to say im sorry for not letting you pass. Firstly, there were no blue flags. I saw none of them. After the lag crash, half the cars were boxes and I saw no flags - yellow OR blue. I did't cut you off or hit you in any way, I was clean and fair. Secondly, on the grid at the top, Lojelo was behind me and you looked like his car. I even took a screenshot during the race for proof:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img812/7717/racer.jpg

i find it offensive how you complained to Andrea AS SOON AS THE RACE FINISHED, without knowing facts. you KNOW im not an idiot driver - i was clean and fair, and never even came close to hitting you. I was simply following what i saw on my screen, so how would i know it was me you were talking to during the race?

if you cant accept this public apology then we will not get on in the future. i stood up and admitted to it.

thankyou.

as far as my event went - utter shocking. i dont even want to talk about it.

see you on the servers and grats to the winners!
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:27 am

Group A Replays

Last edited by Andrea Lojelo on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Filippo Chesi
    Filippo Chesi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Filippo Chesi Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:32 am

Allora, devo precisare un evento di gara 2 che potrebbe anche penalizzarmi però è giusto che spieghi come sono andate le cose. Sono partito in testa per la griglia invertita, ad un certo punto sono stato sorpassato dal bravo lanzino senza rischiare in una difesa pericolosa, e la seconda posizione mi andava benone. Giravo abbastanza costante, forse forse la seconda posizione avrei potuto portarla anche al traguardo. Comunque, ad un certo punto mi arriva da dietro Gilles jr che era doppiato ed in quel momento andava più veloce e mi stava alle calcagna. Purtoppo mi ha affiancato per sdoppiarsi in un brutto punto, in piena velocità alle arrabbiate, ed io per evitare il contatto ho perso la traiettoria e sono uscito di pista danneggiando l'auto. Come mi giravano non lo immaginate. Ok a fine gara Gilles mi ha chiesto scusa e finita lì. Dunque, con la macchina danneggiata ho arrancato verso i box con grande difficoltà. Una volta arrivato al mio box ho perso il controllo dell'auto che ha cominciato a girare come un ottovolante e mi sono ritrovato dentro il box come se avessi premuto esc. Ecco. In quei pochi istanti ho pensato, se avrei dovuto restare lì fermo 5 giri come da regolamento oppure visto come il tutto era accaduto avrei potuto proseguire. E sono rientrato in pista. Pensando a questa situazione mi sono pure auto-inflitto un drive trough per scongiurare eventuali penalità. Comunque è giusto che decidano i giudici, mi rimetto a loro comunque decidano di fare.
    La mia miglior gara per adesso di questo campionato, peccato con un bel po di amaro in bocca...ma passerà.

Last edited by Filippo Chesi on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    gabriele monti
    Driver
    Driver

Post by gabriele monti Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:34 am

delusion.
    at a very bad race 1 follows a great start in race 2.
    in the second lap i was in fourth position trying to catch the third. after a little mistake in the sencond "angry" turn i saw someone go into grass with an obvios intention to let me pass.
    i thought third and second collided (later i discovered i was wrong) so i go with the gas.
    but in a moment the car in the grass spin and it's to late for me to avoid it.
    big badaboom!
    the impact was so violent that the game crashed! lol! here's the replay

it's too bad i lose the opportunity to make some precious point in a track i love.
    but hey, that's racing!
    Martin Hussey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Martin Hussey Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:41 am

Absolutely terrible races. Race 1, my terrible setup cost me 6th. Got 7th which wasnt too bad, but didnt enjoy the race. Race 2, on lap 2 Waechter span in front of me, and i had nowhere to go. I sat out what i thought was 5 laps (and realised after going out that it had only been 4) then went back out. Couldnt keep the car on the track, frustration built up, i spun, hit the wall again, and when i escaped back to pit netkar closed. Doesnt matter, another 5 laps lost on top of what i was already down through spinning every 10 meters would have meant i wouldnt have even completed 50% of the race.

Roll on the next race.
    Ulus Ulusalonur
    Ulus Ulusalonur
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Ulus Ulusalonur Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:45 am

hi
    I know little english
    I am writing with google translate</FONT>
    I started the first race, the pole position in group C</FONT></FONT>
    began to race, one person ran into me the first bend</FONT></FONT></FONT>
    I demand punishment for those people
    good night</FONT></FONT></FONT>
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:54 am

any driver is the replay of the races in Group B, having netkar planted on my computer I have not been able to save

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:07 pm