Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+18
Marco Calesella
Zoltan Vastag
Wally Masterson
Jeff Paul
giancarlo graziano
Sebastian Schneider
Andrew Scott
Juha Pyy
M Carey
Jim Michels
Attilio Barba
f.gek
René Lorig
MikaRaymond
alexcand
Simon Bevcic-batina
Andrea Lojelo
Tomas Torasen
22 posters

Nordschleife for netKar released!

Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Nordschleife for netKar released! - Page 5 Empty Re: Nordschleife for netKar released!

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:43 am

you can find it in our download section
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Nordschleife for netKar released! - Page 5 Empty Re: Nordschleife for netKar released!

Post by M Waechter Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:22 pm

thx, but it is 1:1 the same one I have already installed (and as in the first dl-link at page 1), so the "Tourist" configuration seems to be missing there at that download too.., but it is listed already in the config.-folder, just in the ini file it is missing, I added the config now to the ini, now I probably should have that config. available / unlocked.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:55 pm

Tomas Torasen wrote:

This track has multiple configurations. Please follow the instructions in the extra's folder

did you check this? (first post of this thread)
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:28 pm

Ah, had read about it, but "no" -haven't checked it so far-, I must have been 'blind' that I missed to look into the "Extras"-folder. I will do that soon -follow the instructions there- and do a lap for the rank, because with my previous tried and mentioned method, I got a closed track (a wall) after the first corner, so that was not appropiate to drive Smile.
    Tomas Torasen
    Tomas Torasen
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Tomas Torasen Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:28 pm

Only the tourist version is ranked. Here's something for you to beat =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l7KWchNNaM
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:57 pm

hehe, don't know if I'll try the KS2 there soon. As far by now I just wanted to record -live- some laps with the Vintagereplica on there,
    I already recorded two in a row on the Full GP version (with the current GP track), but with little errors here and there (slightly off track, touching wall a little bit).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:56 am