Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

4 posters

16 Sep 09: Aosta

Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

16 Sep 09: Aosta Empty 16 Sep 09: Aosta

Post by Andrea Lojelo Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:00 pm

Welcome to our first event of the new season.
    We will have two races on Aosta track:

21:00 CHAT
    Race1: Aosta semiOvalInt (please download the fix here
    Qual: 15 min
    Race: 10 Laps

CHAT
    Race2: Aosta Grand Sport
    Qual: 15 min
    Race: 25 Laps

CHAT

Let's meet in chat before and after each race.

Server password here(you need to be logged in to see this topic) or in the control center in GPCOS.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

16 Sep 09: Aosta Empty Re: 16 Sep 09: Aosta

Post by Andrea Lojelo Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:04 am

5 corners rules
    Be extemely careful not causing any avoidable accident in the first lap in the red zone on the maps below:
    16 Sep 09: Aosta Aostasemiovalintermedia

16 Sep 09: Aosta Aostagrandsport

notes
    1) on Aosta Semi Oval intermediate, after T4 you have to go straight and not on the chicane, as in the map.
    2) the current version of nK doesn't show the FILL fuel button on the pitlane, but only in the box. For this reason you can't refuel easily during qual/race.
    Remember we will be using FULL MODE, so the only way to refuel is to drive with your car in the box. In this case be careful when you go out again in reverse gear.
    Fueling will not be necessary anyway on this races because 500's tank is pretty big.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:36 am

Points are up
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:07 am

Does anyone has the full replay of Race2? Mine starts from lap 8!

Qualcuno ha il replay di gara2? il mio inizia dall'ottavo giro.
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

Post by giancarlo graziano Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:02 am

Grazie a tutti ..Thanks to All was a Great Starting of this Champ...
    belle gare ...
    replay solo 20 min .. mi sono dimenticato di settare

PS io chiedo scusa..terzo giro 2 macchine girate e ferme d avanti a me ..le evito ma tocco lerba sbando e jose poltroppo cercando di evitarmi mi tocca sull anteriore sx..io rotto lui no...azz°ç§°éç*°§?^?
    ..fortuna raggiungio i box..e 4 min dattesa...
    esco con 2 lap in meno ..ma mi trovo davanti gente che lappava inferiore a me ..con pochissimo azzardo o sorpassato essendo doppiato ..
    non so bene le regole del bonton in pista in questi casi ..ma azz.. ero un po in fibrillazione per qualche punticino in piu ...ho pensato che forse qualcuno si fermasse per le gomme ..quindi qualche posizione in piu... pensata errata...
    scusate comunque
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:20 am

The following drivers haven't been recognised by GPCOS. Please make sure that your nKName is set properly.

M Gilles
    M Marchiorato
    A Canzi
    J Canseco
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:42 am

Thanks guys for joining! I'm sorry for Matt that had to miss the races, and for Riccardo also that missed the first one.
    I hope we will have some more contestants for the next races, so we can set up 2 servers, so no one will be excluded.

Not a completely lucky day for me. In both qualifications at 2-3 minutes from the end my FPS dropped down to 18-20! I decided in both cases to try to go out and get in again. it was too risky and undrivable, and I was afraid to ruin someone else's race as well. Result: no problems in Race1, but from 8th place (my qual) to 15th (on grid) in Race2 Sad Sad Sad The difference between the two was that in race1 I arrived in the pit and then I pressed exit, but not in race2. I'm not sure if this is the real cause, though!

First race was smooth and fun. Clean race from everyone. (I don't have the replay for this race. could anyone post it, please?)

Second race I did few mistakes touching slightly Alessandro, slipping in his side in a corner, then after a while I lost control loosing one position and restarting I haven't notice that Max was there as well, and I touched him, and then finally in a duel with Fabio I bumped in the back of his car! Mad Mad Mad
    Believe me guys I try to be a clean driver, but this time I really did some mistakes, and I'm really sorry for that. That's why I decided to self assign a penalty!
    Is far from my intentions to gain position destroying someone else's car! I'm sorry with the all ABM team for my mistakes!
    Unfortunately even for this race I've the replay but only 30 min, so I missed the first 8 laps (so I can't see how bad I bumped in Alessandro's and Max's cars). anyone has the complete replay?

Except from those sad strories, I had great fun yesterday! The server looks stable and I saw an overall clean race (excluding me, of course!!)!
    Thanks for joining guys, and see you next Wednesday for the next official races and during the week on track for training!

Cheers
    Andrea
    mario gilles
    mario gilles
    ---
    ---

Post by mario gilles Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:02 pm

Andrea Lojelo wrote:The following drivers haven't been recognised by GPCOS. Please make sure that your nKName is set properly.

M Gilles
    M Marchiorato
    A Canzi
    J Canseco

Ho provato a risolvere il problema ma mi da sempre errore
    l'unica cosa che non quadra è nkPRO Nick Mario_Gilles_73437486 che sul
    nostro sito finisce con .n
    Mario_Gilles_73437486.n
    e non me lo fa correggere
    puoi fare qualcosa tu Andrea?
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:06 pm

avevo notato anche io...no putroppo non posso farci nulla perche' non sono amministratore del sito. Se continui ad avere problemi contatta direttamente Jaap!
    ma scusa non e' un capo testo? se incolli Mario_Gilles_73437486 ti esce poi Mario_Gilles_73437486.n dopo l'update?
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:25 pm

Hall of Fame updated

Congratulations to Stephane, that is our first winner of the Radiator Springs Hall of Fame Cup!
    A really well deserved trophy for one of the most successful drivers around!
    He got 9 different trophies in our events and one more in an event organized outside of RSRacing

Well done!!!
    Alberto Canzi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Alberto Canzi Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:00 pm

Andrea Lojelo wrote:The following drivers haven't been recognised by GPCOS. Please make sure that your nKName is set properly.

M Gilles
    M Marchiorato
    A Canzi
    J Canseco

E' vero... con la nuova versione di nkpro ho attivato un nuovo profilo.
    Ho modificato su gpcos il nome del profilo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:58 pm