Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+3
Andrea Lojelo
MikaRaymond
paul thomas
7 posters

Status report for unreleased nkp tracks.

paul thomas
    Driver
    Driver

Status report for unreleased nkp tracks. Empty Status report for unreleased nkp tracks.

Post by paul thomas Fri May 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Any updates on any tracks still in development or waiting for authorisation.
    A few that come to mind.

Akagi mountain pass
    Machwerk
    Ebisu
    Imola
    Zandvoort
    Bathurst

Thank you.

Last edited by paul thomas on Fri May 13, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added track)
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Status report for unreleased nkp tracks. Empty Re: Status report for unreleased nkp tracks.

Post by MikaRaymond Fri May 13, 2011 5:46 pm

i know gary is currently working on the new monaco and plans to create the whole f1 schedule, so i guess you can add india to that list. then hes going over the current tracks for a makeover Smile silverstone 2010 is also another one hes doing i believe
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Status report for unreleased nkp tracks. Empty Re: Status report for unreleased nkp tracks.

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri May 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Akagi: the current status is that I can drive uphill and donwnhill because I set all sectors to 01Track Smile. the track is a bit heavy to load at the moment, but run smoothly for me.
    The problmem is that I've currently no time at all work on tracks. I'm too busy with my real life job, so I can't really work on it anymore, for now.
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

Post by giancarlo graziano Fri May 13, 2011 6:48 pm

the work in progress for Zandvoort have a look on this video ..I made yesterday...enjoy
    Very Happy
    Vaggelis
    Vaggelis
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Vaggelis Fri May 13, 2011 6:53 pm

::thumpsup:: Thanks cool!
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri May 13, 2011 6:58 pm

just a quick explanation on the work done by Gek on Zandvoort, and what you can see in the video. The track surface has been 100% remodeled. The original track was completely wrong, with elevations that differ from the real one even of 15 meters somewhere. You can still see some grass or walls up in the air in the video. Gek found some official data extremely accurate, and remodeled all with some nice new methods (some crazy ideas he had...don't even ask me what Wink. Not by coincidence he is on our Research and Development team! )

There are still some bumps to be smoothed, but the track is now already quite accurate. Some more work needs to be done but he is on the right track. Huge difference from the starting point! That track was completely wrong and undrivable.
    Hopefully I will go on the track to take some detailed pictures, to help with new textures and remodeling of track objects.

It's still a wip, but it's getting along very well. The track feels already quite close to the real one in which I drove some years ago.
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Fri May 13, 2011 11:11 pm

Machwerk's finished, but there are no lap times for some reason (they were working before). I've no idea what the problem's, so if anyone can help Tomas there's a very nice track ready for release! Ebisu I believe was just a beta by SkyGT, Imola's still being worked on (I don't think any of us can wait Smile), and Bathurst Andrew was gonna have a go at converting.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri May 13, 2011 11:32 pm

I think Ebisu is more than a beta! I think that track is ready too. Let's see if SkyGT wants to release it...

Imola, I'm really looking forward to jump on it! I hope at least for our first team preview, just to be able to scream "I tried it!!!" Twisted Evil Maurinooo...pleeeease!
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Fri May 13, 2011 11:55 pm

the tracks im most anticipating for are monaco and silverstone 2010. they should be AWESOME
    Raúl Expósito
    Raúl Expósito
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Raúl Expósito Sat May 14, 2011 10:09 pm

Status report for unreleased nkp tracks. 67322

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:33 am