Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

5 posters

vintage GT sound mod

Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

vintage GT sound mod Empty vintage GT sound mod

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:57 am

I found this sound mod created by Ghoults in racedepartment.
    The sound is slightly different than what you hear in the video. Included in the .zip file is also the external sounds. Read the readme.txt

And here's link to the files:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HHCPA2JB
    akbar_sal
    Driver
    Driver

vintage GT sound mod Empty Re: vintage GT sound mod

Post by akbar_sal Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:37 am

awesome. trying it out now.

update: wow, just install it an it is awesome. the engine sound, the backfire sound. i love it. for me it actually give more speed sensation. the exterior sound is good too. all this reminds me more of gtl cars, the only missing part is that there is no need for throttle bliping in netkar vintage, where in gtl you have to use throttle bliping to make the car stable under breaking.

Last edited by akbar_sal on Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
    alexcand
    Driver
    Driver

Post by alexcand Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Thank you!!! those sounds are GREAT!!
    Fernando Zart
    Fernando Zart
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Fernando Zart Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:36 pm

Great sounds, indeed.
    I don't know if it's only me, but I'm having an issue when looking at replays (external sounds). The following files have problems: DaytonINT _idle, _offhigh, _offlow and _offmid. The worst part is when I'm at the starting line, waiting for the green light. Inside is ok, outside is pure LOUD static - you can't hear a thing. Anyone else? Tried to reinstall twice.

Last edited by Fernando Zart on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added LOUD... lol)
    Nick Garnett
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Nick Garnett Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:02 am

Would definitely recommend these new sounds for the Vintage.

Recently downloaded these and they are a huge improvement on the originals in my opinion. I wasn't too impresesed with the Vintage when I first drove it to be honest. However, these new sounds have transformed the car for me. Now with these new sounds it feels as if you are actually driving a a thumping metallic monster and not a lump of plastic. This makes the car far more exciting to drive and this may be somewhat subjective but it also somehow makes the car seem far more dangerous which I also reckon gives the impression that you are actually going faster – even if in reality you aren’t.
    Excellent sounds - many thanks for these Ghoults.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:09 am