Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+6
Andrea Lojelo
Jens Löchel
M Carey
MikaRaymond
Raúl Expósito
10 posters

Is it possible to convert tracks for LFS to Nkpro?

Raúl Expósito
    Raúl Expósito
    Driver
    Driver

Is it possible to convert tracks for LFS to Nkpro? Empty Is it possible to convert tracks for LFS to Nkpro?

Post by Raúl Expósito Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:33 pm

I think not, but do not know.
    this is one of the tracks I liked more. Possibly because I gave a lot of use. I guess we all know her.
    Is it possible to convert tracks for LFS to Nkpro? Bl10
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Is it possible to convert tracks for LFS to Nkpro? Empty Re: Is it possible to convert tracks for LFS to Nkpro?

Post by MikaRaymond Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:44 am

doubt it. ive played LFS for years and wouldnt imagine scavier would be too happy about stealing their tracks. it would be awesome if it was possible, but i highly doubt itll ever happen Sad
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Is it possible to convert tracks for LFS to Nkpro? Empty Re: Is it possible to convert tracks for LFS to Nkpro?

Post by M Carey Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:51 am

There was a namie conversion (it wasn't brilliant though).
    Jens Löchel
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Jens Löchel Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:18 pm

Hi, i found this site, maybe someone can convert a view tracks to 1.2 .

http://encio.altervista.org/index.htm
    http://encio.altervista.org/Tracks/Unauthorized/index.htm
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:41 pm

Only few of them are worth to convert, since are quite old (and already converted from other sims).
    You need anyway the original 3d from the author of the conversion, otherwise it's not possible to do it.

Our A1-Ring is an evolution of that version, but we had to work a lot on it, to improve it and to bring it up to standard. Maybe was even easier to convert it from an other, more recent, version.

Namie tracks, can be even used in nkpro, but will have some problems with the transparencies. In some of the tracks it's acceptable since objects without transparencies are really far away.

We did some early experiments in 2009, when the track editor wasn't public yet,using the namie tracks bringing them online creating manually the grid with 1000 of attemps (old days in which we were desperate to add new tracks Wink )
    A1-Ring
    Phillip Island

Driver
    Driver

Post by ..... Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:10 am

Too bad they couldn't take the FVA tracks and put them into netkar.
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:23 pm

Is it possible to convert tracks for LFS to Nkpro? Blgp10
    In max, textures look a bit crap, and the odd one's missing (like the tree bark).
    Luca
    Luca "SkyGT" Naldi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Luca "SkyGT" Naldi Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:16 pm

I think is possible Smile if you have load in max, rename all object and export in ase...after in kof apply shader and export in kto Smile
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:18 pm

There're too many objects for me to detach.
    Luca
    Luca "SkyGT" Naldi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Luca "SkyGT" Naldi Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:23 pm

slow pc or ...?
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:28 pm

Yep, and 1700+ objects Smile
    rodrigo cascaes
    rodrigo cascaes
    Driver
    Driver

Post by rodrigo cascaes Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:13 pm

Jens Löchel wrote:Hi, i found this site, maybe someone can convert a view tracks to 1.2 .

http://encio.altervista.org/index.htm
    http://encio.altervista.org/Tracks/Unauthorized/index.htm

I must say, i've downloaded once upon a time this track from this site, its sucks too bad. But if someone could get all the tree and object e put only the track with some sky will be great, it's a brillian track, maybe put Kyoto Ring Grand Prix too, will be awsome.
    Raúl Expósito
    Raúl Expósito
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Raúl Expósito Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:39 pm

this track would overcome all that were created to netkar ...

Is it possible to convert tracks for LFS to Nkpro? Track_map_blackwood
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:20 am

rodrigo cascaes wrote:maybe put Kyoto Ring Grand Prix too, will be awsome.
    I only have an S1 license so can't try.
    Radek Pól
    Radek Pól
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Radek Pól Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:49 pm

M Carey wrote:
    In max, textures look a bit crap, and the odd one's missing (like the tree bark).

How did you import lfs track to 3ds max? Is it possible to remake the track and then save it and play it in lfs? Probably not, is it?
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:40 pm

PM me if you really wunna know, as it isn't possible to re-export back into LFS.
    Radek Pól
    Radek Pól
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Radek Pól Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 pm

Thank you, but if it isn't possible to export a track back into LFS, there is no point dealing with it for me.
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:33 pm

I think the LFS devs should allow modding, it might revive the sim' somewhat Smile
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:20 am

I was gonna post a beta tonight, but my internet's really slow today. I think my ISP's punishing me, as yesterday they disconnected my 'net (that tends to happen when you don't pay the bill Very Happy). Anyway here's a screenshot just to tease you all Smile
    Is it possible to convert tracks for LFS to Nkpro? Nkscr_10
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:12 pm

Wink
    rc10racer
    Driver
    Driver

Post by rc10racer Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:27 pm

I smell a shop anyway if it was possible to convert lfs tracks into netkar don't convert blackwood do Aston or at least South City.
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:00 pm

So on the previous page, the screenshot from within 3ds max, how did I do that? & another thing I only have an S1 license so can't convert Aston (even if I wanted to).
    Raúl Expósito
    Raúl Expósito
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Raúl Expósito Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:26 pm

The very good work, I do not understand the fear of publishing industry of anything without the authorization.

A link is hung, in a page and nobody there it knows the fact that that was.

All the games are pirated, all the music is copied ... are for putting a track afraid?
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:36 pm

I'm not scared of being sued, I just don't want the LFS community to stir things up. If the devs say ok (unlikely), or agree to some sort of install check, then there's nothing much they can say.
    Raúl Expósito
    Raúl Expósito
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Raúl Expósito Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:40 pm

Creator of the track
    Is it possible to convert tracks for LFS to Nkpro? 1252618827335_f

I am unloading the track now Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:38 am