Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+16
davide zardin
M Waechter
MikaRaymond
Clive Melbourne
Jim Michels
laurent resende
René Lorig
rc10racer
Fernando Zart
M Carey
Luca Mosca
alexcand
Ulus Ulusalonur
Olivier Prenten
Andrea Lojelo
Gary Levy
20 posters

Istanbul

Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Istanbul - Page 3 Empty Re: Istanbul

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu May 12, 2011 7:50 pm

I'm riding on that curb. You need to if you want to have a good line. The car is stable with the setup I'm using (thanks to our teammate Mr Gek Wink )
    davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by davide zardin Fri May 13, 2011 1:21 am

la gara di questa sera mi è piaciuta e mi ha divertito molto, ho visto molta correttezza almeno dalla mia visuale...
    mi è dispiaciuto molto quando Giancarlo è stato estromesso dalla lotta in cui eravamo concentrati anche se non ho capito il perchè...
    all'inizio ero perplesso sul correre senza regole ma ho visto almeno stasera che lo spirito di lealtà e correttezza ha spronato tutti nel fare le cose senza errori o incidenti eclatanti, grazie a tutti...
    bisogna continuare così
    Gary Levy
    Gary Levy
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Gary Levy Fri May 13, 2011 2:39 am

Oleg Atiskov wrote:can you also look at the first and last turn of the track (the inside of the tracks - the curb on the track). because when im driving the curb car starts to jump hard and a lot. do not say that this is my setup - in other corners of the track the car does not jump on curbs and after them. Barcelona also has a problem in the last chicane

I'm always happy to listen to feedback and fix any problems that are found with my tracks.
    What I don't really like to do is lots of different version releases and piecemeal fixes, as I'm concerned this will lead to incompatibility issues for the community i.e you go to race and find you can't because you have the wrong version of the track installed. In my opinion, the less versions there are of a track the better for all.
    That being said the tracks do evolve as they get more used and people discover problems/improvements, but it's really good from my point of view to know about these things as soon as possible so I can fix as many problems as I can in one re-release.
    After I finish Monaco (hopefully in the next few weeks), and before I begin work on Silverstone, I will be reviewing,tweaking and fixing all of my other tracks.
    As far as I know,each of these has their own thread and it would be really helpful, if there are any problems people have with any of them, that they start posting about it now rather than later, so that by the time I come to do the work, I've pretty much got all the info I need to get them fixed properly once and for all. Smile

Cheers All.
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

Post by giancarlo graziano Fri May 13, 2011 2:49 am

davide zardin wrote:la gara di questa sera mi è piaciuta e mi ha divertito molto, ho visto molta correttezza almeno dalla mia visuale...
    mi è dispiaciuto molto quando Giancarlo è stato estromesso dalla lotta in cui eravamo concentrati anche se non ho capito il perchè...
    all'inizio ero perplesso sul correre senza regole ma ho visto almeno stasera che lo spirito di lealtà e correttezza ha spronato tutti nel fare le cose senza errori o incidenti eclatanti, grazie a tutti...
    bisogna continuare così

yes Davide great race s ...fino all ottavo poi ho avuto connection lost... peccato ma comunque che lotte..!!!molto rispetto..
    PS all of you was race in 2 server whit lot of fun, my connection lost...isnt like a ctd ...sometime mymachine my connection my unlucky....eheheheh......wd to all... full mode or NOT is a great fun to race whit all of you ..
    I don tcare anymore ..is always a FULLYRACE!!thanksssssssss!!!!!

And double thanks to you gary for made this faboulus track !!!!WD
    Luca Mosca
    Luca Mosca
    ---
    ---

Post by Luca Mosca Fri May 13, 2011 10:42 am

...sembra sia andata meglio del previsto...
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri May 13, 2011 10:46 am

Guys, once more, this is the Istambul track topic. Please write your comments on the race on the related topic.
    Gary Levy
    Gary Levy
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Gary Levy Fri May 13, 2011 9:28 pm

Just checked the replay from last thursday's race and noticed a couple of transparency issues in the pitlane, easily fixed, but what was more puzzling was the pitbox doors don't appear to be opening. Is this just an issue with the replay? Or do they really not open? They are named correctly as far as I can tell (door1,door2 etc). Can anyone please shed any light on this?
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri May 13, 2011 9:32 pm

I think it's a bug in the replay. Someone reported the same problem at newbury. Doors works just fine during the race.
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Fri May 13, 2011 11:54 pm

some doors do not open - its not a bug in the replay. you can drive straight through them
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Sat May 14, 2011 12:03 am

Yes, that the bit-box doors are not open is just a 'bug' or s.th. in the replay, I noticed that in all/most every other track too.
    In a real session they are/were open, no doors. So it's not a track issue, it's more like a NKPro issue Wink.

It's the same like with the bumps: I don't think there are really bumps on your Istanbul-track, not really on this one (Mugello-track has some for example, but not Istanbul) ! This bouncing-effect can happen on
    every track since NKPro's v1.3 physics even on the official ones that are included in the game in certain driving-situations.. (so NKPro v1.3 is 'guilty' in this case).
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Sat May 14, 2011 12:05 am

MikaRaymond wrote:some doors do not open - its not a bug in the replay. you can drive straight through them

Really ? I don't know, I noticed that just in replays so far.
    So you think, some are open while others are not ?

What I can say is that only when you connect to a server (session) with a wrong passwort the pit-box door always keeps displayed as closed, that is the only exception beside replay-mode I've nocticed with closed doors.

Last edited by M Waechter on Sat May 14, 2011 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Sat May 14, 2011 12:17 am

but some of us made setups which allowed the car not to fly off the track during those hard bumps so i guess theres a way of working round them - it creates a challenge and thats what makes things interesting. games would be boring if no changes happened Wink
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Sat May 14, 2011 12:21 am

yeah. some tracks you can drive straight through the doors as if theyre not an object. cant remember exactly which ones but its happened before.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:40 pm