Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+7
Luca "SkyGT" Naldi
Marcello Gabrielli
Francesco Meola
M Waechter
MikaRaymond
Maarten Steverink
Andrea Lojelo
11 posters

27 Jan 2011: Brno

Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

27 Jan 2011: Brno Empty 27 Jan 2011: Brno

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:50 pm

27 Jan 2011: Brno Ks21champbrno

Seventh event of our KS2 Championship: Brno

Here is the schedule:
    Meeting point: Website Chat: 21:00 CET (GTM+1)
    Briefing: 21:15
    Stay in pit session: 5 minutes (in this session you must stay in pit)
    Qualify: 30 min
    Race 1: 10 laps
    Warmup 5 minutes
    Race 2: 24 laps (inverted grid for the first 6 drivers)

Please don't forget your allocation for the race
    Maarten Steverink
    Maarten Steverink
    Driver
    Driver

27 Jan 2011: Brno Empty Re: 27 Jan 2011: Brno

Post by Maarten Steverink Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:36 pm

Awesome track with the KS2! I loved it in the FF1800's, and even more with the KS2. Pretty low grip, and a real tyre eater. I think we'll have to drive very smooth to make them last for a whole race.

Looking forward to it!

M
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:10 pm

Thanks to our partnerships, there are plenty of possibilities to have a proper training for our championship this week:
    27 Jan 2011: Brno Iraceonline
    www.iRaceOnline.it with the livetiming
    This server, just like radiators-champ server, is configured with qualification and 2 races with inverted grid.

27 Jan 2011: Brno Nkworld
    www.nkworld.net offers qualification every 30 minutes and races every 30 minutes (every xx hour at xx:00 and xx:30).
    All races will contribute for your Kudos and Stability point, and will be part of the RSR Training Cup. More informations on their wiki.

Further more there is even a practice server, always at nkworld, password protected.

Plenty of options to be fully prepared for our next race!
    See you on track
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:55 pm

upon first testing i thought this would be quite an easy track to set the car up on, but after doing a couple hours testing has revealed its going to be one of the toughest for sure. low grip, tight corners, quite bumpy in certain parts and no time to relax. what a great challenge! Wink
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:46 pm

I love this track I love you
    I thought with F1800 was wonderful, but even with KS2 is amazing. Looking forward to go sideways here with the AC Cobra ::rischio::
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:01 pm

For me the iraceonline - Brno server is offline since yesterday -is this correct?, but I see some drivers improved their laptimes anyway. Did they drove this laps on the nkWorld - Brno server ?

edit: still the iraceonline server not up ? Rolling Eyes

beside of this this kind of track seems to be more my kind and I still like it as well, pb 1:34:5 at the moment, but I still have to test minor things on my setup and test the setup with a more heavy car for race conditions.
    Francesco Meola
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Francesco Meola Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 pm

ho creato la mia skin, scaricatela nella sezione dedicata....
    Marcello Gabrielli
    Marcello Gabrielli
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Marcello Gabrielli Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:28 am

Hi all

I'm toooooo tired this night. I drove for more than 400km today from Turin to Trento and was able to switch on the pc only 10 minutes before the briefing.... I'm mad....
    In the qualify i did my PB in 1:37.1 but i lost two times the rear of the car when my times where around 1:36 low.
    At the end i was 7th.
    Good and clean start in the 1st race. A lot of drivers very close, but good battles in front of me, without problems. I drove slow, because there were 10 laps. Lap by lap i've seen errors in front of me. I also did an error, llosing the rear, but without touching the walls. Step by step i reached the 3th position after Boni, not too far. With my surprise Marco did an error 3 curves before the end, i passed him and we finished very close.
    2nd position, GREAT!!!!!
    The second race it was too long for me. I started very slow, leeting the other pass me. I had some battle only with Lanzino, but due to some errors made by him. Remembering A1, when he hitted me in the back, i let him pass me 2 or 3 times. After this i was reguler in all the race, trying to stay on the track withour errors. I finished 6th, without satisfaction....

I suggest to the crew to look at the replay, because a lot of drivers were very close in all the two races, so probably some spectacular overtaking.

Now i go sleeping, see you in Adelaide, a track completey new for me.
    Good night
    Marcello
    Francesco Meola
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Francesco Meola Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:41 am

Replay group B (io non riesco a caricarlo perchè mi vai in crash netkar, ditemi se a voi funziona)

http://www.filefront.com/17859153/Meola_FormulaKS2_Brno_2.rar
    Luca
    Luca "SkyGT" Naldi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Luca "SkyGT" Naldi Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:55 am

Replay Group A
    ::: DOWNLOAD :::
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:25 am

another replay download, groupB:
    http://www.filefront.com/17859377/RSR_FormulaKS2_Brno_groupB_races.zip

I'm quite happy with the races, I dreamed to succeed on this track, just because I like Brno so much ..and finally it came true in race 1 with a victory Very Happy (my second victory in a race).
    In the second turn Francesco Meola + Ledda had an accident, so Davide and I took the lead. After several laps of chasing Davide he lost control after the thrid turn (the 'left-right' passage) before the finish line and crashed with the wall, so I finally took the lead.. . -I had just a little bit of a short surprising moment as I overtook Foresta, as he slowed down at a moment and quite a little bit on the racing-line I did not expect this to be (maybe one turn later on the finish line would have been a better place), but nevertheless it was not a big problem though.
    After being in front I did not push that much in the slower corners anymore since there was already quite a big gab between me at pos.1 and the second position.

In race 2 I mainly remember to battle with Marco Boni (I guess), at first overtaking him after several laps and losing position again after I lost the car one time after one of the slower turns on the afterward coming curb. So after my incident I was behind him again and we 'battled' again a few laps until he lost his rear on throttle in turn 5 and lost his car, so I was in front of him again.. .

btw.: Grats to the drivers in group A, after watching the fastest laptimes in the official results list I'm surprised how fast they seemed to be especially in race no.1 -wow.. ! Shocked
    marco boni
    marco boni
    Driver
    Driver

Post by marco boni Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:23 am

bene devo dire che mi sono molto divertito,brno nell'allenamenti mi a fatto impazzire,invece in gara sono andato molto meglio,come a detto marcello mi si e intraversata a 2 curve dal traguardo e sono finito 3 ,nella prima.nella seconda ho scelto di non fare il pit ma all'ultimo e stata dura comunque sono contento dei piazzamenti,molti duelli regolari bene!
    ciao a tutti

ps
    un ringraziamento a de gioia e gek per la loro disponibilita
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:28 pm

i was hoping to increase my lead over gek and vanore this race, but after having seen gek's quali times, i knew he would be pretty hard to beat.

i knew i wasnt able to get pole as i was +0.5s off geks time, so i would settle with p2. 1.31.7 was +0.2s off my PB but that didnt matter much as i knew it was impossible to catch him. vanore closely followed in 3rd.

i knew i would get good traction off the line and i planned to take fulvio in either t1 or t2. i got an amazing start with no wheelspin and managed just that - he backed out of the challenge through t1 and i led the race for 5/6 laps. during testing i was too busy trying to find a good balance as brno is a very difficult track, and after 5 laps my tyres started to overheating causing massive understeer. gek was then able to catch and pass me down into t1 after i had bad understeer out the last corner.

race 2 started very well for me. i managed to pass Andrea and somebody else into t1, putting me in p3 after starting in p5. i cant remember who was in p2 but i managed to pass him and chased Chris for half the race. i knew he was running low fuel and would need to make a pitstop as he was running away from me with some very quick times. i decided to hold on and just take my time on this difficult track after seeing vanore and gek crash out somewhere and be at the back of the field.

lap 13, Chris pitted which put me into the lead of about 20s off Stevernik. i was amazed to see Gek in p4 after half the race - i knew he was quick but he was just unbeatable. at that particular time my tyres, again, started overheating and soon gek was able to pass Stevernik (after a nice battle i presume, they swapped places a few times!) and catch me 5 laps from the end. towards the end of the race my tyres started to cool down and picked up pace - but it was too late. gek made the same move into t1 which put me in p2 again.

overall i had quite a good race but im disappointed i couldnt hold p1 in both races. me and gek are now neck and neck in the drivers standing and looks like its going to be a very close championship!

next up is adelaide - somewhere that we will have to be very careful. see you there geeks! xx
    f.gek
    ---
    ---

Post by f.gek Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:10 pm

Serata perfetta per me. Speravo di recuperare un po di punti sui primi in classifica (vincenzo e mika) e cosi è stato.
    Gara 1 . Mika parte cosi veloce che sulla mia macchina cambiano le pagine del giornale :-) . Ma questa non è una novità perchè mika nelle partenze è davvero molto bravo e quindi ero pronto ad inseguirlo da subito. Ho seguito mika per un po di giri aspettando che avesse qualche difficolta, e alla prima occasione l'ho sorpassato e poi ho controllato cercando di evitare errori.
    Gara 2 i partenza Andrea davanti a me ha un'incertezza e quindi parto molto lento e alla t1 sono fra gli ultimi, fabio largo sulla sx e io mi sposto a dx per evitare la possibilità di contatto ma non vedo paul e lo tocco leggermente. la mia sospensione si danneggia e rientro ai box 14.Da li in poi nessun errore e un passo gara senza sosta che mi ha permesso di recuperare e vincere una gara davvero impegantiva. massima correttezza da parte di chi è stato doppiato, e di tutti i piloti con i quali ho avuto duelli.

Perfect evening for me. I was hoping to recover some of the first points on the charts (mika and Vincent) and so it was.
    Race 1. Mika part so fast on my machine that changed the pages of the newspaper :-). But this is nothing new because Mika is very good at moving off and then I was ready to chase him away. Mika I followed for some that had some difficulty waiting turns, and at the first opportunity I've passed and then I checked trying to avoid mistakes.
    Race 2 the departure Andrea in front of me has an uncertainty, and then very slow and childbirth are among the last to t1, fabio wide on the left and I move to the right to avoid the possibility of contact but I do not see paul and I touch it lightly. my suspension is damaged and returned to the pits 14. From then on, no errors and a non-stop race pace that allowed me to recover and win a race very challenging. maximum accuracy by those who have been dubbed, and all the drivers with whom I had fights.
    Vincenzo Vanore
    Vincenzo Vanore
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Vincenzo Vanore Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:08 pm

Mettiamola così, mi sono divertito..... Very Happy durante la settimana ho avuto molti problemi al setup, giravo in 1.33, ma Mercoledì sera grazie all'aiuto di De Gioia che mi ha consigliato di aumentare le ali sono riuscito ad ottenere 1.31 5xx.
    La qualifica è andata abbastanza bene, sapevo che Gek era imbattibile, quindi la 3° posizione ci sta tutta, ma nel warmup il mio pc va in crash....riavvio e rientro a gara già iniziata e finisco penultimo.
    Gara 2, qui mi sono divertito....in partenza non ho rischiato, e da ultimo ho cominciato la mia rimonta, che mi ha portato in 3°posizione, con dei bellissimi duelli 27 Jan 2011: Brno 964932 , ma arriva il momento di doppiare LA MONACA, e per l'ennesima volta non mi fa passare, non riesco a capire il perchè Question , e nel tentare il sorpasso lo centro in pieno.....rientro ai box, e si ricomincia, rimonto fino alla 5°posizione, se non erro, ma nell'ultimo giro vengo colpito da Lag e la mia Force India vola in aria e finisco 9°.
    Ora la classifica dice che ho 40 punti di svantaggio.... e a 2 gare dal termine la vedo molto dura, ma comunque continuiamo ad andare avanti. 27 Jan 2011: Brno 57262
    Francesco Meola
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Francesco Meola Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:21 pm

chiedo ancora scusa a Ledda per l'erroraccio in gara 1, volevo incrociare la traiettoria dopo averlo fatto sfilare all'interno ma sono entrato veramente troppo veloce e l'ho preso in pieno rovinandogli la gara (sospensione piegata).. gara 2 è stata la più divertente che ho mai fatto fino ad ora, con Ledda che non mi ha dato un secondo di respiro, facendomi quasi arrivare all'infarto negli ultimi giri Smile ... per il resto duelli bellissimi e correttissimi, complimenti a tutti!
    Fabio Grippa
    Fabio Grippa
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Fabio Grippa Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:28 pm

Very bad races for me, I hate brno, I'm slow, I can't push, I do not know why...Races could be interesting, with a lot of mistake from drivers I could get some accettable results, but in race 1 t2 I was hit in the back by a supersonic Naldi, I went into the pit and I finish in the 10th position.

Race 2 again an accident with Naldi, I lose a little bit the rear when he was just behind me, then we crashed, I would say a race accident, no fault from drivers. I finished in the 8th position...

The positive things is that me and Antonio have gained the top of team standing!

Next week Adelaide, amazing and crazy track, hoping for a better result!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:22 pm