Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+17
Stephane Migrouille
Chris Kehagias
Sergey Moskovkin
Attilio Barba
paul thomas
M Waechter
Martin Hussey
alexcand
Claudio Gandolfi
davide zardin
giancarlo graziano
Michele Campini
laurent resende
M Carey
Gary Munson
Miguel Garcia
Andrea Lojelo
21 posters

netKar PRO v1.2 Available

Radek Pól
    Radek Pól
    Driver
    Driver

netkar - netKar PRO v1.2 Available - Page 4 Empty Re: netKar PRO v1.2 Available

Post by Radek Pól Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:24 pm

I agree, there is a huge difference between cold tyres the warmed ones. However, if you compare f2000 from nKP and FOX from LFS, you will find out that their handling is totally different. They both try to simulate the same car (formula Renault 2.0). I think that real handling of this openwheeler is something between LFS and nKP but of course I can't know it cause I've never driven this car. IMO it's little bit weird that F2000 is so understeer.

On the other side I love feeling of braking in nKP. It's much more real than in LFS, where (at least openwheelers) are too stable while braking in corner. For sure LFS physics is not totally correct, otherwise Scawen wouldn't work on it right now (hopefully Very Happy ). He claimed that outside wheels have more grip than in reality. Maybe it is the reason why LFS is more stable while braking and less understeer.
    henrizio
    Driver
    Driver

Post by henrizio Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:01 pm

Radek Pól wrote:Guys, I have a problem with v 1.2. It seems to be more understeer. I wonder there is no discussion about it here. The car is very understeer when exiting a corner and I have to endeavour a lot to make car spinning. I compare it with both v 1.1 (which was spot on IMO) and LFS (where on the contrary openwheelers are more oversteer than their real counterparts). I wanna know your opinions. Hit me! Very Happy
    Can't hit you. I agree everything you say. For me 1.1 was much better.
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:10 pm

also agree with you guys, I greatly preferred the 1.1,and I cordially detest the KS2
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:12 pm

I did not like the Ferrari of the FVA buu
    Radek Pól
    Radek Pól
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Radek Pól Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:49 pm

I hope v 1.3 will fix it. It's a pity because without this understeer issue it would be a sim with best physics. Currently, I prefer playing v 1.1.
    Driver
    Driver

Post by ..... Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:24 pm

In this video of the new car he is doing alot of countersteering so to me it doesn't look like it has too much understeer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_4GzjXwT90
    Radek Pól
    Radek Pól
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Radek Pól Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Jeff Fedorovich wrote:In this video of the new car he is doing alot of countersteering so to me it doesn't look like it has too much understeer.[url=http://
    quote[/url]]

Yes, you are right. It looks promisingly. I hope it is not due to it's just cobra (oversteer b*tch). Hopefully, overall physics will be revised. I can't wait bounce Santa Kunos santa
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:11 pm

if a cobra understeer Kunos fact !!!!!!!!is that it started very early Christmas Eve lol
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:38 pm

More screenshots of the upcoming release from Marco Massarutto

netkar - netKar PRO v1.2 Available - Page 4 Index

Driver
    Driver

Post by ..... Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:03 pm

Sounds like you're part of the in crowd so is it still going to be released this week?
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:03 pm

KS2 with Rain Tyres Wink

Paul O'Brien
    Paul O'Brien
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Paul O'Brien Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:43 pm

Andrea I can't seem to see your images Surprised
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:46 pm

No it's Marco Massarutto's images posted on drivingitalia forum
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Jeff Fedorovich wrote:Sounds like you're part of the in crowd so is it still going to be released this week?
    The words imminent and release have been used, but I’m not so sure, as we’ve not seen the same amount of test servers as with v1.2 (although maybe it doesn't need extensive testing)?
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:58 pm

only wish for the new version is that improved its Netcode Kunos ale, the fragility of the cars literally becomes unbearable, it almost ruined the races and all the efforts that the drivers are time spent on the slopes to make setup and train , the simulation is almost the weakest of motorsport, and it does not improve it with version 1.2, though in reality the cars were so fragile the grand prize stalls for want of competitors! lol that would be in my opinion more important than working on a mod "Rain" which I imagine you saw the fragility of the car, we will bring a lot of fun !!!!!!! lol
    to participate as a beta tester of the new Simu Simbin, I can assure you that the management of damage has nothing to do with Netkar it without giving much more realistic and far into the unbreakable, it is in fact an excellent simu

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:01 pm