Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

2 posters

Lap of Isle of Man gpl conversion with new 1991 F1 mod for rFactor

Mark Schilling
    Mark Schilling
    Driver
    Driver

Lap of Isle of Man gpl conversion with new 1991 F1 mod for rFactor Empty Lap of Isle of Man gpl conversion with new 1991 F1 mod for rFactor

Post by Mark Schilling Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:41 am

This mod is really great fun and handles very nicely too. Well worth a drive for anyone interested.
    http://rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=1991%20F1%20Historic%20Edition
    You will need this config file to make Force feedback feel nice
    http://www.mediafire.com/?353eebeohn95di1
    Here is me doing a lap of the TT in the Williams. Enjoy Wink

Claudio Gandolfi
    Claudio Gandolfi
    Driver
    Driver

Lap of Isle of Man gpl conversion with new 1991 F1 mod for rFactor Empty Re: Lap of Isle of Man gpl conversion with new 1991 F1 mod for rFactor

Post by Claudio Gandolfi Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:18 am

Shit...! Evil or Very Mad

My rFactor copy is suddenly dead.
    I've tried to reinstall after remove, rectivate it, set the firewall,
    scratch my armpit, make a voodoo rite, without success: the game don't inizialize.

It's surely a conflict with some other program, and the faster way to solve is a format,
    but is a tiring solution for a lazy guy like me.... Lap of Isle of Man gpl conversion with new 1991 F1 mod for rFactor 11976

I'll continue to see the T.T. through an original Grand Prix Legend car cockpit,
    (soon through those old beauties... pirat )

Lap of Isle of Man gpl conversion with new 1991 F1 mod for rFactor Immaginekr
    Mark Schilling
    Mark Schilling
    Driver
    Driver

Lap of Isle of Man gpl conversion with new 1991 F1 mod for rFactor Empty Re: Lap of Isle of Man gpl conversion with new 1991 F1 mod for rFactor

Post by Mark Schilling Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:28 am

Try rFactor lite and install to another location maybe?
    Make sure if you are using numerous mods to use rFactor lite and keep a separate install for each mod.
    you can create 1 track and 1 sound folder somewhere on your hard drive and reference them in the config file for each rFactor lite install. This saves having to install all the tracks and all the sounds for each install.

When you install a mod though goto \gamedata and cut the sound folder and merge with your sound folder that you are sharing with other installs or you get no sound for mods that use specific sound packs.
    Claudio Gandolfi
    Claudio Gandolfi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Claudio Gandolfi Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:02 am

Mark Schilling wrote:Try rFactor lite and install to another location maybe?
    Just tried and failed... pale

The game can't connect itself to start server, and i haven't
    found any code to modified about it, on config.ini file.

Anyway, thanks for suggestions Mark Lap of Isle of Man gpl conversion with new 1991 F1 mod for rFactor 361709
    Claudio Gandolfi
    Claudio Gandolfi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Claudio Gandolfi Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:03 am

ooops....double geek

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:41 pm