Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

2 posters

Hello - Ciao

Fabrizio Torri
    Driver
    Driver

Hello - Ciao Empty Hello - Ciao

Post by Fabrizio Torri Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:49 am

Hi all, I'm Fabrizio, I'm new around here and with this sim (I made only a couple of laps) and I think it is a very good one, even better than other most blasonate sims.
    Reading some 3ds here I knew there are lot of italian people, and you also run cool leagues Very Happy.
    I see the Formula1800 league will end tonight with the mugello race, so are you going to run another league in the next months?

By the way, nice to meet you all.

cheers
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Hello - Ciao Empty Re: Hello - Ciao

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:03 am

Ciao Fabrizio! Thanks for the effort of speaking English here. Welcome to our forum. There will be definitely more leagues in the coming period.
    Races at Radiator Springs (almost) never stops.
    After this race there will be for sure something going on. We will keep you all posted here on our forum.
    We are about to release our Mugello track, so we will for sure organize some nice special event on it. There are plenty of other options we are considering. Most probably the next championiship will be with the new amazing Formula KS2, but while waiting for it we will find something interesting to fill the gaps. Don't worry!

Looking forward to meet you in our servers.

One note: could you please change your username using Name Surname? It will be much easier to identify you in our servers also. Thanks a lot.

You can change it here
    http://forum.radiators-champ.com/profile.forum?mode=editprofile

Cheers
    Andrea

BTW...Sono anche io italiano, come la maggior parte dei "ragazzi" del team. Ci sono moltissimi italiani nel nostro campionato, ma la lingua ufficiale e' l'inglese.
    Fabrizio Torri
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Fabrizio Torri Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:38 am

Smile Done!
    Ok thanks for your wellcomes!

See you soon on tracks!

P.S.: bene mi fa piacere che la lingua adottata sia inglese, anche se non lo parlo benissimo Smile comunque mi aguro di poter scorrazzare con voi e con la nuova KS2 che deve essere davvero formidabile. A presto.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 pm