Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+10
mario gilles
fortunato catalano
M Carey
Alberto Canzi
Claudio Gandolfi
Angelo Di Mella
Alessio Cravotto
davide zardin
Michele Campini
Andrea Lojelo
14 posters

07 Oct 2010: Monza

gabriele monti
    Driver
    Driver

07 Oct 2010: Monza - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 Oct 2010: Monza

Post by gabriele monti Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:15 pm

sono stato l'unico ad essere doppiato? Sad
    beh, almeno così ho notato che non ci sono le bandiere blu. Surprised

bella gara per tutti comunque, siete bravissimi.
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Claudio Gandolfi wrote:
    M Carey wrote:
    A car lagged back breaking my suspension,
    It was me, Marius... santa
    You were behind me exiting the pits?

I'm even more confused now Smile
    Marco Calesella
    Marco Calesella
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Marco Calesella Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:39 am

gabriele monti wrote:sono stato l'unico ad essere doppiato? Sad
    beh, almeno così ho notato che non ci sono le bandiere blu. Surprised

bella gara per tutti comunque, siete bravissimi.

No no, se ti riferisci a gara 2 del gruppo B le bandiere blu ci sono eccome, solo che le davano a me dopo che mi ero sdoppiato da te, ma ero 5 giri indietro per un contatto alla prima variante che mi ha costretto lungo tempo ai box per la riparazione.
    Tu in realtà mi eri davanti anche se ti ho superato e quindi il programma non dava bandiere blu a te, ma io le ho viste benissimo fino a che non ti sono andato via definitivamente. Lo stesso deve essere successo anche a Canzi.
    Vai a guardare i risultati comunque, tu non sei stato doppiato da nessuno, sei nel giro del vincitore.
    Maarten Steverink
    Maarten Steverink
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Maarten Steverink Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:58 pm

Well, i had two great races at Monza! Two times on pole, two times a race win!

Unfortunatly, in the first race, it seems that I touched Fred Gajira, whilst passing him in a chicane, and that damaged his suspension. I didn't feel anything when i passed you, but i apololize to you again Fred, i hate it when i compromise someones race!

Anyway, for the rest i had alot of fun racing these guys, and it was in no way easy to win these races, especially as some peoples starts are significantly better than mine :-D I had a pretty long first gear as well, so it was difficult to get off the line quickly. I couldn't warm my rear tyres too much, because it would have too much traction to get away quickly!

Congrats to Nguyen for winning both Group A races, and congrats to all the podium finishers! Especially Marius (my half team mate), for finishing third, from last on the grid!! Awesome achievement!

Maarten
    Claudio Gandolfi
    Claudio Gandolfi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Claudio Gandolfi Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:19 pm

M Carey wrote:
    You were behind me exiting the pits?

I'm even more confused now Smile

This is the whole video frame

M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:03 pm

Maarten Steverink wrote:I couldn't warm my rear tyres too much, because it would have too much traction to get away quickly!
    Never thought of that, I know on Formula 1 coverage they say you need some slip for maximum traction, so maybe doing lots of practice starts during the warm-up isn’t a good idea (as I often bog down off the line).

Maarten Steverink wrote:Especially Marius (my half team mate), for finishing third, from last on the grid!!
    Cheers, although it was probably more down to luck than anything else. My tyres were really hurting at the end, I couldn’t even brake properly, and the only other time that has happened was race 2 at Catalunya (I would have thought Monza would be kinder on tyres).

Claudio Gandolfi wrote:
    This is the whole video frame

Ah shoot (pre-watershed language), I thought the screenie you posted might have been when I escaped to pits, but the replay I was sent didn’t show the incident although it appears that’s what has happened.

You can just see M.Nguyen lagging back and breaking my suspension at the top of your video, then I should have parked it, or tried to drive round or even reverse back in Mansell style Very Happy

My apologies, it was a chain reaction, but it does make me wonder why I lug everything downstairs to plug into my router (when these things seem to happen whatever connection you’re using).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:28 am