Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

2 posters

not registered to do lap times?

thisiswar88

times - not registered to do lap times? Empty not registered to do lap times?

Post by thisiswar88 Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:20 pm

Hey all

How do I register to do lap times? I am signed in through steam but say's I am not on the app or something.

Also finding it difficult to reset my password it keeps coming up error please try again?
    Germain Donne
    Germain Donne
    Driver
    Driver

times - not registered to do lap times? Empty Re: not registered to do lap times?

Post by Germain Donne Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:07 pm

same here... im signed in, but it wont sign me in ingame and track laps wtf... and why does this place seem so dead?
    PeteArnold
    Driver
    Driver

times - not registered to do lap times? Empty Re: not registered to do lap times?

Post by PeteArnold Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:14 pm

I can't get RSR to show my times in hotlaps. 
    I am signed in "welcome" etc and all my previous times are there; but new ones wont register with the latest version of RSR.
    In game my times are Registered and the green light is on as "connected", but when I go to the boards in RSR my times are not there.
    I have checked and rechecked and all of my settings are ok, except my times are not reaching RSR.
    Germain Donne
    Germain Donne
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Germain Donne Sat May 07, 2016 3:57 am

PeteArnold wrote:I can't get RSR to show my times in hotlaps. 
    I am signed in "welcome" etc and all my previous times are there; but new ones wont register with the latest version of RSR.
    In game my times are Registered and the green light is on as "connected", but when I go to the boards in RSR my times are not there.
    I have checked and rechecked and all of my settings are ok, except my times are not reaching RSR.

It works perfectly fine for me now, have you got it to work yet Pete Arnold?

I did some magic fiddling around and got it to work, but it still doesn't show me as logged in, in the in game SRS app watching from game menu.

At least now it tracks down my times correctly in game and shows the WR on current track in game as well and instantly.
    It also shows my times on the RSR live website cheers

Beside that I also just got SRS too work, yes it's not a spelling error, its a new app called SRS... http://www.simracingsystem.com > Go check it out now, it's a multiplayer app which lets you join in on serious driving servers.
    I just had one of my best races in a long while! I can only recommend it and it works perfectly with RSR live as well!

Remember to Signup with your correct Real full name Smile (It stands in rules, no fake names)
    Also you won't have to change your in game profile nickname, the SRS app will do that automatically for you! afro
    So when not playing on a SRS server, but just joining a normal AC server, you will be using your normal username again, in my case Rawex.  geek

I hope this helps and best of luck! and I hope to meet you in SRS! Send me a buddy request if it is Basketball

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:56 am