Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

2 posters

RSRLive Queries

Elias1508
    Driver
    Driver

RSRLive Queries Empty RSRLive Queries

Post by Elias1508 Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:51 am

How does this work and how do I join?

I am just asking because I am interested in logging times against other users etc, I am a complete beginner to sim racing and want to see how close I am getting. I have run about 12 hours worth of various cars and circuits and am beginning to get to grips with it and running consistent clean laps now, just refining them to shed off the time.

I have installed the RSRLive App in game and can see the timing screens from my in-game menu, but not sure what i need to do as some say "join" and then there is the RSRLive wbsite, which I can't quite work out how to join as signing in with my Steam account doesn't seem to do much, not even enable me to edit my profile, for example.

Others are posting live times, have their real names (as opposed to Steam username), country flag etc etc and I can't find anywhere where I can edit any of that stuff or get my timings to be popping up live?!?!

Very confused newbie!
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

RSRLive Queries Empty Re: RSRLive Queries

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:52 pm

check the installation guide on the website. it should clear out the most of your doubts.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:45 am