Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

4 posters

Any replays out there for viewing of Formula Abarth at Mugello

GaryPershall
    Driver
    Driver

mugello - Any replays out there for viewing of Formula Abarth at Mugello  Empty Any replays out there for viewing of Formula Abarth at Mugello

Post by GaryPershall Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:17 am

Would love to analyze some replays of those running 1:41 to 1:45. Best so far for me is 1:52.9
    Can't figure out where I am losing over 11 seconds...

Greger, would love to see your replays.. remember racing against you years ago in GPL... You were the best then and now!
    BenC

mugello - Any replays out there for viewing of Formula Abarth at Mugello  Empty Re: Any replays out there for viewing of Formula Abarth at Mugello

Post by BenC Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:56 am

Because you asked so nicely Wink

Ben Cornett
    Driver
    Driver

mugello - Any replays out there for viewing of Formula Abarth at Mugello  Empty Re: Any replays out there for viewing of Formula Abarth at Mugello

Post by Ben Cornett Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:59 am

oops, wrong account.  That was me ^. Smile
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:50 pm

Thanks for posting it, Ben. You just gave me a nice idea. Adding the possibility to add a link to your youtube lap in the rank Smile Coming up (among some more features in the next release)!
    Ben Cornett
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Ben Cornett Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:15 pm

Good work mate.
    GaryPershall
    Driver
    Driver

Post by GaryPershall Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:13 pm

Thanks for posting...
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

Post by giancarlo graziano Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:45 pm

fantastic driving
     WD
    GaryPershall
    Driver
    Driver

Post by GaryPershall Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:04 am

Any good setups out there for the Formula Abarth? Wonder if Greger was running default. I loved his setups in GPL. Hard for me to drive but once I got used to them they were wicked fast..
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:13 am

From the next update you will be able to share/download setups directly from our website.

This is just one of the many new features we are working on.
    Check here for more details
    http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/rsr-live-timing.606/page-34#post-55664
    GaryPershall
    Driver
    Driver

Post by GaryPershall Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:53 am

Thanks to Ben, for posting the replay, and Greger , for the driving. After viewing the replay for a bit I was able to immediately improve my lap times by 3 seconds and my standings by almost 100 places... WHOOHOO.. More improvement to come... I have been racing sims since the early days of GPL and this is by far the best.. ALso thanks to RSR Live Timing for a great app. Looking for more great things to come..
    Ben Cornett
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Ben Cornett Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:36 pm

Andrea, can we get rid of at least the drift track from the rankings?  Its not a track made for lapping or racing.  The actual track isn't even marked out, you have to find it by trial and error and the start/finish aren't marked either.  Until the timing issues are fixed I don't really see the point of drag racing either.  Its more about who can click the steering wheel go button faster than actually launching, considering the timing starts as soon as you load the session.

All its doing is distorting the WR leaderboard Neutral
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:55 pm

Hi Ben, to avoing going completely off topic (my mistake to start mixing things up few posts ago), I've replied to your question here:
    http://forum.radiators-champ.com/t1390p270-rsr-live-timing#42313

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:43 pm