Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

3 posters

Reports

Vitor Costa
    Driver
    Driver

Reports Empty Reports

Post by Vitor Costa Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Sorry guys if this have been already talked somewhere. I`ve looking in the forum and I didn`t found.

The question is I would like a tool to have reports after online races. I use AutoSim Analyzer for Race/RF/GTR2/RF2 reports but it doesn`t work it nkpro. Is there somewhere a tool to do this kind of job?

You`re the masters from nkpro so I think it`s the right place to ask. We`re launching nkpro races but the guys like to see the usual report after race and I can`t do it.

Thks. Cheers.
    Roberto Olivetti
    Driver
    Driver

Reports Empty Re: Reports

Post by Roberto Olivetti Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:57 pm

Hi Vitor,
    here you find a tool to generate reports from the server log data:

http://netkarpro.blogspot.it/2011/04/netkar-pro-log-file-parser.html

Here you find an example of a generated html page:
    http://netkarpro.blogspot.it/2011/05/round-4-f2000-at-salzburgring-may-19.html

I don't know if the guys here at Radiator's use the same tool, maybe admins will be more precise Smile

A question since you are here: I see the PTSims server has a password, but I see that password is available on your forum.
    Are you ok with people joining your server with that password, or you would like to keep the server reserved to PTSims users? Thanks Smile

Last edited by Roberto Olivetti on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo corrected)
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:13 am

Roberto Olivetti wrote:
    I don't know if the guys here at Radiator's use the same tool, maybe admins will be more precise Smile
    no we don't. we use GPCOS for our league results. we've bought a licence for it.
    we've also developed our own tools but we use it for internal purpose only.

You can also use the free version http://www.wagenvoort.net/gpcos/ , but it will be shared with others.

I think that the "netKar PRO Log File Parser" linked by Roberto is the best option.

Last edited by Andrea Lojelo on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Vitor Costa
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Vitor Costa Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:29 am

Thks a lot Roberto. An extremely usefull tool and it reports what we need just to give a quick look for the guys after the races. I didn`t knew it would report all the sessions since server launch so the htm file is too long this time so I took a snapshot of today`s race. But next time I´ll remember to launch a new session in order to get a fine htm file (noob) Smile 

About your question, in PTSims we use always that password in our servers when they are 24/24 for practice. We only use diferent passwords for championships races. In funs like this one it`s the same password. No problem for us in joining with us. Not at all. The only problem is the 15 players limitation of the sim. In our forum we`re reserving places in fun races thread so it`s a good idea to go there and say you`ll be present. You and anyone who wants to join. It`s safer that way to have a place in race and don`t let anyone booked with no place 8-)But please feel free to join us.

Andrea@ The link is not working but thks anyway.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:55 am

link fixed
    Roberto Olivetti
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Roberto Olivetti Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:30 pm

Vitor Costa wrote:About your question, in PTSims we use always that password in our servers when they are 24/24 for practice. We only use diferent passwords for championships races. In funs like this one it`s the same password. No problem for us in joining with us. Not at all. The only problem is the 15 players limitation of the sim. In our forum we`re reserving places in fun races thread so it`s a good idea to go there and say you`ll be present. You and anyone who wants to join. It`s safer that way to have a place in race and don`t let anyone booked with no place 8-)But please feel free to join us.
    Nice, thanks Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content