Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

3 posters

FFB settings for Logitech wheels (MOMO)

nesrulz
    nesrulz
    Driver
    Driver

FFB settings for Logitech wheels (MOMO) Empty FFB settings for Logitech wheels (MOMO)

Post by nesrulz Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:46 pm

Hi,

After all these years of nKP, there are probably final adjustments for Logitech MOMO. Can someone tell me how I set FFB, for best results?
    Thanks in advance.

RGDS,
    Miroslav
    nesrulz
    nesrulz
    Driver
    Driver

FFB settings for Logitech wheels (MOMO) Empty Re: FFB settings for Logitech wheels (MOMO)

Post by nesrulz Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:15 pm

Now, my FFB settings is:

FFB settings for Logitech wheels (MOMO) Adf3ps

FFB settings for Logitech wheels (MOMO) 2d1sd52

And in nkpro.ini:

[FORCEFEEDBACK]
    HARDMODE=1
    nesrulz
    nesrulz
    Driver
    Driver

FFB settings for Logitech wheels (MOMO) Empty Re: FFB settings for Logitech wheels (MOMO)

Post by nesrulz Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:22 pm

After a while the steering wheel begins to shake. That's the problem.
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:45 pm

NKPro simulates flatspots on the front tires, so when you lock your front tires (at cars with no ABS) a few times on braking, the wheel begins to shake a bit after that, while driving.
    So the shaking you notice might be just the usual flatspot-simulation in NKPro.
    But if so, it should be gone in the moment you put on fresh tires again.
    nesrulz
    nesrulz
    Driver
    Driver

Post by nesrulz Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:53 pm

M Waechter wrote:NKPro simulates flatspots on the front tires, so when you lock your front tires (at cars with no ABS) a few times on braking, the wheel begins to shake a bit after that, while driving.
    So the shaking you notice might be just the usual flatspot-simulation in NKPro.
    But if so, it should be gone in the moment you put on fresh tires again.

Thx.

Yes, I know about this (nKP simulates flatspots). But, one question...

nKP not change the tires automatically when I do "go to box"? Because, when I do "go to box" the steering wheel is still shaking...
    This is what confuses me.
    nesrulz
    nesrulz
    Driver
    Driver

Post by nesrulz Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:59 pm

Maybe I need this? Embarassed

FFB settings for Logitech wheels (MOMO) 2qsaw42

Sry, nKP n00b here. FFB settings for Logitech wheels (MOMO) 95475
    nesrulz
    nesrulz
    Driver
    Driver

Post by nesrulz Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:04 pm

About FFB settings, this is it? My settings are OK?
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:34 pm

I would maybe try to set "Spring Effect Strenght" on the same value as "Overall Strenght Effect"* and also make a mark in the box of the "Enable Centering Spring in Force Feedback Games".
    This (using "spring effect strength" as well) should be easier and more realistic then. The wheel then goes back to its middle position after cornereing automatically.
    *Personally I have it set to just 45% both, to be not too heavy (for your arms). Those two values are more of a personal matter.

The "ff gain" values in the game must be set in a way that the grey-bar (the forth bar beside the gas- brake- and clutch- bar-indicator overlay -F9-) is not too much / too long at its maximum,
    because if you set to a too high "ff gain" value in the game, you don't feel the tiny details of the FF anymore. Normally it is set to s.th. like 0.500-0.800 ff gain, it can vary a bit from car to car.
    nesrulz
    nesrulz
    Driver
    Driver

Post by nesrulz Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:55 pm

Thanks for the info my friend. study
    Walter Conn
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Walter Conn Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:21 am

Thank you,
    I recently bought Net Kar Pro. I had a lot of force feed back clipping before reading this thread, and now I am able to adjust it better.

I have a Logitech G27 wheel, and I am using some of the same settings. A friend also recommended setting the dampening in the logitech profiler to 100%. Then reduce FFB gain in the NKP menu to a lower level. I will try it out and see.

I hope that more people share their force feedback settings.
    Thanks,
    Walter

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:56 am