Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+78
rifiuto1
-cacophony-
HarryW
Henshaw
MrNiceHk
Carlos Fu
antonio dolcimascolo
Gabriel Tobar
worthy1066
mw201
vanveen
Nicola Della Gioia
GoGooGooo
neoraptor
Alfo1977
ELee
garru
Maurizio
Ben Cornett
Davide Di Lodovico
rubberdog
Pietro Belloni
Paolo Muià
Ulus Ulusalonur
arekdbz
X.Clock
Marco Sortino
Grütter
Daz Webb
mmurn
Gysbers
Paul McCluskey
Luciano Falkowski
Marco Ercoles
René Lorig
Robin Jeffery
henrizio
Morne du Plooy
Booster
Luis Mercury
Rapaz
Andy Kettler
Luca Zari
Clive Melbourne
Manuel Darin
Rok Bedekovic
Roberto Postinghel
Paul_McCluskey
Andrea Candini
giancarlo graziano
Olivier Boissel
laurent resende
Pascal Martin
paul thomas
Jason Patel
simewn
stenyak
djkostas
Salvatore Liotti
Thierry Barbeau
nesrulz
Luca Orsetti
quefelean jb
M Waechter
Toni Rubiejo
Mogens Nielsen
Gianluca Illiano
Vincent Buccarello
Leonardo Ratafia
Antonio Lallo
Max Caputi
Maarten Steverink
Luca Mosca
f.gek
Attilio Barba
Simon Bevcic-batina
Jorge Alves
Andrea Lojelo
82 posters

RSR Live Timing

M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

RSR Live Timing - Page 12 Empty Re: RSR Live Timing

Post by M Waechter Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:00 pm

Any tire-compound specific rank in the pipeline ? For having a rank for street tire laptimes and also for example a rank available for the slower semislick compound at the F40 Stage3.
    This + a pro rank with allowing only certain (default) track temperatures is basically the only thing that is maybe missing.
    --
    I think tire wear on or off does not matter much for the hotlap rank / laptimes, I'm not slower in laptimes with tire wear on after even +-10 laps than having it turned off. . (But I have not tired many car's tires or compounds, maybe some other cars degenerate the tires faster than the few I testet so far.)
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:57 pm

RSR Live Timing - Page 12 OYkCBuo
    New version available:
    Please check our website:
    http://www.radiators-champ.com/RSRLiveTiming/

v2.0.007 (10/01/2014):
    NEW stats: most active drivers 
    NEW stats: wheel/keyboard
    NEW stats: wheel model

NEW implemented PRO rank with multiple cars (more info on the PRO Rank in the guide)
    NEW implement PRO rank with single car (more info on the PRO Rank in the guide)
    NEW admin tools for handling automatic checks on drivers
    NEW add pedals/shifter model in the info
    NEW show if user is using paddle shifter or H-shifter in cars with H-shifter (Shifter: H-SHIFTER NOT USED)
    NEW ABS default values considered as ABS OFF
    NEW added max speed and car damage percentage
    FIX deleted Drag times (413 records)
    FIX problem with documents registry key not recognized
    FIX workaround to handle drag laptimes correclty in v0.4.1
    FIX improved communication between the app and the management system

RSR Live Timing - Page 12 DCPRviB

RSR Live Timing - Page 12 NN0MaVm

RSR Live Timing - Page 12 ZVuJgUW
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:03 pm

M Waechter wrote:Any tire-compound specific rank in the pipeline ? For having a rank for street tire laptimes and also for example a rank available for the slower semislick compound at the F40 Stage3.
    This + a pro rank with allowing only certain (default) track temperatures is basically the only thing that is maybe missing.
    --
    I think tire wear on or off does not matter much for the hotlap rank / laptimes, I'm not slower in laptimes with tire wear on after even +-10 laps than having it turned off. . (But I have not tired many car's tires or compounds, maybe some other cars degenerate the tires faster than the few I testet so far.)
    Yes. tyre compound rank is on the pipeline.

Tire wear affect the laptime. If you take the tatuus as an example, on the first lap tires are still not ready for a good lap time. Usually tires will be in perfect conditions for 2-3 laps and then start degrading.
    We've decided to keep Tyre Wear to 1x for the PRO rank because we want PRO drivers to handle their car properly as they would do in a qualifying session in real life, warming up tyres nicely and getting the best out of the tires in few laps.
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:33 pm

Ok, nice. I know they (tires) need to warm up for 1-2 laps until they are best.

The tire wear itself maybe just seem to be less on perhaps most (more front-rear) balanced street cars and such good old Lotus 49 long life tires (as mentioned below on this Page: AC Tipps, "you can expect to do a full race without problems (with '67 Lotus 49 tires)").

--

Update (4:33 pm): I drove a long stint (F40 S3 slicks90s @M1966) and after lap 40 the tires were gone/dead quite sudden Smile(though you feel some grip-losing all the time before also.., but not radically much (gladly)).
    At least now know, how long they can last in theory. From lap 40 on the car finally was drifting away in fast corners = undriveable, if not slowing down radiacally more.
    But before this point/moment (from lap ~4 to ~38), it was even theoretically nearly possible to drive pb laps in 'each' one. I did a pb in lap 18 (1:28.2 min) and in lap 37 a lap very close to the pb (2 tenth behind, 1:28:4 min) in a stint with the same tires (tire wear 1x and fuel comsumption off.).
    Though this was also just possible, because the pb lap 18 was not perfect in the second ascari fast right-hander, that's also why that lap 37 with a better 1st or 2nd sector got so close to that pb in lap 18.

Last edited by M Waechter on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
    BenC

Post by BenC Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:15 pm

Can we get rid of the drift track from the rankings? I don't understand why its there. The track or start/finish line aren't marked and you don't actually drive the proper track to start a competitive lap. It just seems a bit silly to feature a track like this that isn't designed for racing/lapping.
    Luca Orsetti
    Luca Orsetti
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Luca Orsetti Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:24 pm

BenC wrote:Can we get rid of the drift track from the rankings?  I don't understand why its there.  The track or start/finish line aren't marked and you don't actually drive the proper track to start a competitive lap.  It just seems a bit silly to feature a track like this that isn't designed for racing/lapping.

+1
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:54 pm

Ben Cornett wrote:Andrea, can we get rid of at least the drift track from the rankings?  Its not a track made for lapping or racing.  The actual track isn't even marked out, you have to find it by trial and error and the start/finish aren't marked either.  Until the timing issues are fixed I don't really see the point of drag racing either.  Its more about who can click the steering wheel go button faster than actually launching, considering the timing starts as soon as you load the session.

All its doing is distorting the WR leaderboard Neutral
    we are considering what to do about it, Ben.
    We are also thinking about having drift track as drift playground storing drift points instead of laptimes.
    For the drag tracks, instead it makes more sense to activate it in drag races only.

Both of them, in my view should be treated ad a different "mode", so as separated WR leaderboards.
    I can't promise anything for now, but it's in my mind already from sometimes now, so it might be that we will modify it soon as well
    Ben Cornett
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Ben Cornett Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:57 pm

Cool mate, appreciate the reply Smile
    Max Caputi
    Max Caputi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Max Caputi Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:59 am

Volevo segnalare che il mio tempo fatto con la Ferrari P4/5 a Silverstone International non solo in condizioni PRO ma persino col cambio sequenziale del G25  non è stato inserito nel rank PRO ! Pensavo fosse stato proprio cancellato ed invece è presente nel full rank. Errore o c'è qualche spiegazione che a me sfugge ?! Grazie 

http://www.radiators-champ.com/RSRLiveTiming/index.php?page=rank&track=6&car=16&rank_type=all&tyre_type=all&controller_type=all

Poi vedo nel pro rank piloti con aiuti tipo la frizione automatica...evidentemente non ho capito come funziona il rank pro  RSR Live Timing - Page 12 Whistle

Idem con la F40 S3 a Vallelunga. Nel rank pro sarei decisamente più su in classifica ma non ci sono proprio ! Avete considerato solo i tempi dopo una certa data ?! Mi tocca rifarli tutti !?  RSR Live Timing - Page 12 Asd  RSR Live Timing - Page 12 Doubt  RSR Live Timing - Page 12 No

PS: Con la F40 S3 a vallelunga ho fuel rate 0x e forse non rientro nel pro per questo ma con la P4/5 ho anche il fuel rate 1x quindi non riesco proprio a trovare spiegazioni salvo la data in cui sono stati fatti. Poi non è che li posso controllare tutti, però dispiace che non ci siano alcuni tempini interessanti...

PSBis: Con la P4/5 ho air temp 25° ! LOL Allora forse ho capito.... Very Happy 
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:09 am

RSR Live Timing - Page 12 OYkCBuo
    New version available:
    Please check our website:
    http://www.radiators-champ.com/RSRLiveTiming/

v2.0.008 (12/01/2014):
    NEW Store all improvements of the user on each combo
    NEW add filters in the rank page.
    NEW total number of laps, total number of valid laps
    NEW rank page: PRO icon on the lap valid for the PRO Rank
    NEW PRO rank: show users times and positions on the top table
    NEW PRO rank: show user position. Clicking on it, the right page is selected (with the user hightlighted)
    NEW Rank: show driver position. Clicking on it, the right page is selected (with the user hightlighted)
    NEW User statistics
    NEW added total number of km and total number of laps per combo in the info
    NEW Add PRO rank position in drivers profile and PRO Rank
    NEW Separated World Records tables for Normal Circuits, Drift circuits and Drag Circuits

NEW Nationality flag for all drivers into the web page
    NEW add laptime and #lap in the user live information (Driver X just did a LAP #5 at Track/Car [1:23:445])
    NEW display total numer of km per track in the user page
    FIX issue with lapcount
    NEW add PRO rank filter in the rank page
    NEW add a tyre filter in the rank page
    FIX FuelRate displayed a 1x instead of ON OFF
    NEW User time highlighted
    FIX max number of steps in the PRO rank graph
    NEW added last time seen online in the profile
    NEW Add Nationality details on the statistics
    NEW add monza+drift track maps
    NEW details about what the driver is doing on track on the profile, when he is online
    NEW Added Separated World Records in the profile
    NEW Monza added to the PRO Rank Formula Abarth

Check your Lap time improvement
    RSR Live Timing - Page 12 GoirA4i
    RSR Live Timing - Page 12 BRDkiQd

Filters

• PRO Rank

• Tyre compounds

• Controller Type

• Nationality

You can remove filters clicking on the DELETE FILTERS icon (on the right)
    RSR Live Timing - Page 12 Cf8WTCl

Click on the flag to filter by nationality
    RSR Live Timing - Page 12 Vh1FaBK

Your Position: Clicking on it you will jump on the right page.
    Your name is highlighted in blu (see image above)
    RSR Live Timing - Page 12 3DU3eSU

PRO Rank laps Icon
    RSR Live Timing - Page 12 JUtzBNx 

Your lap in the PRO Rank Details
    RSR Live Timing - Page 12 D1TA9zk 

User Statistics

NOTE: number of laps (valid or not valid, despite you improve or not) and km will start from this release.
    RSR Live Timing - Page 12 X6RYRjt 

PRO Rank summary in the driver profile
    RSR Live Timing - Page 12 W8kCzSX
    Ben Cornett
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Ben Cornett Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:12 am

nice work.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:24 am

Thanks Ben. I also splitted the WR, as you suggested.
    Maurizio
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Maurizio Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:02 pm

Salve, ho installato da poco il Live Timing per Assetto corsa, con la vers. 2.0.006 tutto bene, aggiornato alla 2.0.007 e oggi 2.0.008 e ho sempre problemi, mi aiutate a risolvere?

Lascio uno screen con l'errore, ho pure cancellato le cartelle vecchie e sostituito con le nuove

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img822/5668/vuif.jpg

Saluti
    Luca Zari
    Luca Zari
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Luca Zari Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:37 pm

Giusto una sensazione: in genere faccio una decina-quindicina di giri a tentativo (max 2) se poi la combo è bella anche di più (ma non c'entra niente con i tempi, solo piacere di guida) e progressivamente miglioro i tempi, ed alla fine ho un tempo che diverse volte è identico al millesimo ad un'altro (una, due, tre ... combinazione?); potrebbe esserci qualche approssimazione?

Gran lavoro  RSR Live Timing - Page 12 67322
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:42 pm

Ci sono due cose da considerare:
    1) c'e' un bug in AC per cui tutti i tempi hanno un numero pari di millesimi
    http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/timing-issue.3155/
    2) c'e' tanta gente che usa il live timing, e, se vedi la distribuzione dei tempi, sono piu' o meno tutti nella stessa zona.

comunque, no. nessuna approssimazione sui tempi
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:38 pm

Andrea could you please check, why my laps in F40 S3 + semi slicks (the slower compound) @ monza66 aren't recorded in the rank.
    Just did 1:30.8 now a few minutes ago and many more valid, but none of the laps appeared in the "semi slick"-rank.

Idea: Maybe the app "thinks" for some reason that it is in the 90sslicks-mode and therefore did not record or update any of the laps (?), because it always showed the slicks90s-leaderboard live in the game, instead of the other semi slick-leaderboard ?

Seems like the app does not record/recognize any laps in slower tire compounds, when you have already done registered quicker laps in a faster tire compund ?
    Just the way it looked like.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:53 pm

As you might have noticed from my signature, there is a new feature on our website:
    You can now create your personalized forum signaturewith your results from RSR Live Timing.

Just select the code from the driver profile page and past it in your forum signature
    RSR Live Timing - Page 12 NT9GpaN

RSR Live Timing - Page 12 WTpAA0H
    RSR Live Timing - Page 12 TGzfoMD
    and press Save changes.

There is also the possibility of customizing your logo on the bottom right of the signature (for example with your team logo).

In this case take the BBCode from the "Your personal Forum signature with custom logo" section and modify the link.

For example:
    Code:

Code:
    http://www.radiators-champ.com/RSRLiveTiming/images/rsrlivetimingsignature/signature.php?driverid=7&logourl=http://www.radiators-champ.com/RSRLiveTiming/images/rsrlivetimingsignature/images/batman.png

http://www.radiators-champ.com/RSRL...ages/rsrlivetimingsignature/images/batman.png
    RSR Live Timing - Page 12 Batman

Custom Logo Image needs to have the following requirements:
    dimension: 150x50
    PNG Logo with alpha layer (if you want)

This is for now just an experiment. We will than give more possibilities to customize your signature and add more data.

Clicking on your signature, people will access to your RSR Live Timing profile.

I hope you will enjoy as much as I did implementing it.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:11 pm

Maurizio wrote:Salve, ho installato da poco il Live Timing per Assetto corsa, con la vers. 2.0.006 tutto bene, aggiornato alla 2.0.007 e oggi 2.0.008 e ho sempre problemi, mi aiutate a risolvere?

Lascio uno screen con l'errore, ho pure cancellato le cartelle vecchie e sostituito con le nuove

Saluti
    come al solito ci servono i 3 log (vedi la guida di installazione)
    Max Caputi
    Max Caputi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Max Caputi Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:26 am

Ho messo anche io dopo vari tentativi la firma con il logo, ma come puoi vedere ho uno strano sfondo rosa, che ho "coperto" con un altro mio logo...ma è normale ?!

PS: Non era normale ma siccome succedono tutte a me  lo copiava con lo sfondo rosa. L'ho dovuto prima copiare sul blocco note e poi prenderlo da li ! Laughing
    Maurizio
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Maurizio Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:42 pm

Andrea Lojelo wrote:
    Maurizio wrote:Salve, ho installato da poco il Live Timing per Assetto corsa, con la vers. 2.0.006 tutto bene, aggiornato alla 2.0.007 e oggi 2.0.008 e ho sempre problemi, mi aiutate a risolvere?

Saluti
    come al solito ci servono i 3 log (vedi la guida di installazione)

Risolto grazie! Al posto di sostituire le cartelle nella directory del game utilizzavo la cartella che si trova in documenti!!

Saluti
    garru
    garru
    Driver
    Driver

Post by garru Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:09 pm

Ho provato a installare l'ultima versione ma non mi uppa i tempi fatti, se mi spiegate come allegare i 3 log procedo...

Altra cosa: vorrei cambiare il nome nel live timing, da p.garuti a nome e cognome insomma, come faccio?
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:18 pm

La cosa piu' semplice e' che mi mandi un PM sul forum di AC con i file
    http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?members/andrea-lojelo.18/

Il nome lo puoi cambiare direttamente dall'interfaccia di AC come spiegato nella guida
    http://www.radiators-champ.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=257&Itemid=115
    garru
    garru
    Driver
    Driver

Post by garru Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:58 pm

Ho provato a cambiarlo dal gioco ma non lo prende...

Appena capisco come allegare i file di la ti mando il pm coi log Rolling Eyes
    Grütter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Grütter Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:31 pm

Nice app but it would be nice if the app shows your percentage of the fastest lap. Especially on tracks like Nordschleife a difference of 1 second is not as bad as at Imola.
    Nihil ACFR

Post by Nihil ACFR Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:47 am

Just to say. Very nice work !!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:04 am