Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+2
Luca Mosca
Andrea Lojelo
6 posters

Strada provinciale 1, Monno-Mortirolo

Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Strada provinciale 1, Monno-Mortirolo Empty Strada provinciale 1, Monno-Mortirolo

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:12 pm

One more really nice creation from Angor. Tricky small mountain road in the north of Italy. Enjoy the ride!
    Click here to download it: Strada provinciale 1, Monno-Mortirolo
    Angor wrote:

Finalmente ho completato il primo tratto del progetto completo, che dovrà in futuro arrivare fino al passo del Mortirolo.

Questo è, quindi, il primo tratto di 2,9km della strada provinciale SP 81 che dall'abitato di Monno (Brescia) porta al passo del Mortirolo.

Possiede diverse particolarità: innanzitutto, non ha una partenza ed un traguardo, pertanto non è possibile cronometrare il percorso.
    Per contro, in questo modo è possibile percorrerlo in salita e, una volta arrivati alla cima, ripercorrerlo in discesa senza interrompere la simulazione, semplicemente facendo manovra con l'auto.
    Al fine di facilitare la gestione, comunque, ho separato box e pit: in particolare, i box si trovano in basso, in corrispondenza anche delle posizioni di start, mentre i pit sono posizionati in alto. Così è possibile partire dall'alto o dal basso indifferentemente.

Data la caratteristica "aperta" del tracciato, sarebbe impossibile scaldare le gomme, ma grazie al fatto che nkpro non cambia automaticamente le gomme, si riesce a fare delle salite di prova e ripartendo dai box senza cambiare le gomme, esse si scaldano e si mantengono in temperatura. Questo è fondamentale per le formule, mentre tutto sommato con le ruote coperte è meno importante.

Sono previsti 6 slots di partenza...unito alla possibilità di invertire la percorrenza rimanendo in pista, vuol dire che in multy bisognerà stare attenti alle auto che procedono in senso contrario! Tuttavia, dati gli inevitabili errori dovuti a lag e simili, nonchè alla sede stradale particolarmente stretta, non credo che sia conveniente incrociarsi veramente...tuttavia, è possibile.

So che ci sono alcuni piccoli "bug" (es. un paio di telecamere si incrociano), ma ormai avevo deciso di chiudere entro oggi, pertanto verranno rimandati alla prossima versione che comprenderà anche i successivi 10km.
    Ovviamente, verrà sviluppata solo per AC.

Alcune informazioni sui setup: l'Abarth e la Vintage non necessitano di particolari attenzioni, mentre per le formule è indispensabile almeno aumentare la corsa delle sospensioni di 7-8cm, adendo ad esempio sui precarichi. Meglio è se, contemporaneamente, si riducono ammortizzatori e molle.

Un'ultima avvertenza: per permettere la percorrenza nei due sensi, ho dovuto mantenere solo 3 settori, pertanto il tracciato impiega diverso tempo a caricarsi, mediamente 2-3 minuti: nella fase iniziale, pertanto, è normale che rimanga bloccato il caricamento nella fase di inizializzazione.

Ora trovo un posto dove caricare i circa 45Mb del tracciato, poi posterò il link in questo topic.

Buon divertimento e occhio che gli spazi di recupero sono veramente minimi, soprattutto in discesa.

ENG (google translated Smile)

This is the first section (2.9 kilometers) of the provincial road SP 81 from the town of Monno (Brescia) leads you to the Mortirolo pass.

This track has several unusual characteristics: first, it hasn't a start or a finish line, so you can not record the laps....

But, in this way it is possible to run on uphill and, once you reach the top, run even downhill without stopping the simulation, simply to maneuver the car.

In order to facilitate the management, however, I have separated pits and boxes: in particular, the boxes are located at the bottom, near the positions of starts, while the pits are positioned at the top. So you can start at the top or bottom either.

Due to the characteristic "open" of the track, it would be impossible to warm up the tires, but thanks to the fact that nkpro does not automatically change the tires, you can do the climb test and "fly" to the box; without changing the tires, they heat up and remain in temperature for successive run. This is fundamental to the formulas, and all in all with covered wheels is less important.

There are 6 slots starting ... combined with the ability to reverse the remaining distance on the track, it means that we must be careful in multy cars coming in the opposite direction! However, given the inevitable errors due to lag and the like, as well as particularly close to the road, I do not think it's really convenient crossing other cars ... however, you can.

I know there are some small "bug" (ie, a couple of cameras crossed, some "hole" near the tarmac), but I had decided to close later today, so will be postponed to the next version which will also include the next 10km.

Obviously, it will be developed only for AC.

Some information about the setup: the Abarth and the Vintage do not require special attention, while for formulas is indispensable at least increase the stroke of the suspension of 7-8cm, for example increasing preloads. Better if, at the same time, reduce shocks and springs.

A final caveat: to allow the distance in both directions, I had to keep only 3 sectors, therefore, the path takes some time to load, on average 2-3-4 minutes: in the initial phase, therefore, it is normal that it remains locked in the loading phase initialization.

Luca Mosca
    Luca Mosca
    ---
    ---

Strada provinciale 1, Monno-Mortirolo Empty Re: Strada provinciale 1, Monno-Mortirolo

Post by Luca Mosca Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:27 am

Da provare Wink
    Jorge Alves
    Jorge Alves
    Driver
    Driver

Strada provinciale 1, Monno-Mortirolo Empty Re: Strada provinciale 1, Monno-Mortirolo

Post by Jorge Alves Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:07 am

I just tryed ... was fun with all those holes on the road ... started up with the Vintage but after 2 corners i decided the Abarth will be safer Very Happy ...

It would be funny to have different road options to cross trough the villages (like a small open world) where you can just cruise around

When you finnish it will be funny to try it online with different drivers comming in different directions ... and i like a lot the fact there is no finish line Strada provinciale 1, Monno-Mortirolo 361709
    Attilio Barba
    Attilio Barba
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Attilio Barba Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:48 am

I really like the beginning, good
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:51 am

Luca
    Luca "SkyGT" Naldi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Luca "SkyGT" Naldi Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:57 pm

Wow bel lavorone! Bravo!
    angoscini "angor" michele
    Driver
    Driver

Post by angoscini "angor" michele Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:11 pm

ciao, grazie per gli apprezzamenti.

prometto sviluppi futuri, almeno altri 10km di strada....la "brutta" notizia è che saranno per AC.

@jorge: driving in the village was in project in 2008....BUT, I waste a lot of time to restart more times due to "stupid" errors...so, after about 4 years and with the next coming of AC, I decide to finish NOW the track.

But, this is only the beginning....
    Stay tuned.....(but don't too tuned!)
    Attilio Barba
    Attilio Barba
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Attilio Barba Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:03 pm

aspettiamo fiduciosi!!
    angoscini "angor" michele
    Driver
    Driver

Post by angoscini "angor" michele Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:23 am

let's start!

Strada provinciale 1, Monno-Mortirolo Wip11

Strada provinciale 1, Monno-Mortirolo Top12
    Luca Mosca
    Luca Mosca
    ---
    ---

Post by Luca Mosca Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:01 pm

Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:41 pm