Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+4
Matt Dawson
davide zardin
Vincent Buccarello
Andrea Lojelo
8 posters

11 October 2012: Mugello

Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

11 October 2012: Mugello Empty 11 October 2012: Mugello

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:47 am

11 October 2012: Mugello 3mugello500

Third race of the Radiator Springs 500 Abarth Series: Mugello.

Here is the schedule:
    Prequalification with live timing for all the week preceding the event
    drivers from 1 to 15 in group A
    drivers from 16 to 30 in group B

Thursday 11 October 2012
    21:00 (CET, UTC+1) Briefing in our Chat
    Qualification: 20 minutes. No restriction on the amount of laps
    Warmup: 5 min (waiting time before the race session)
    Race 1: 8 laps
    Warmup: 5 min (waiting time before the race session)
    Race 2: 16 laps

For the racing day, server will be with password. You will find the password in the control center.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

11 October 2012: Mugello Empty Re: 11 October 2012: Mugello

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:06 pm

Here is the entry list for the event.
    Group A: positions from 1 to 15
    Group B: positions from 16 to 30

Remember that you need to be allocated to be part of the event, and you need to do some lap on our server. You check who is online and other drivers lap times on the Live Timing.

Please help us out placing your allocation for the race in time, so that we can organize the race properly, setting up the servers in advance and we will not lose time during the briefing. Thanks for your help.
    Vincent Buccarello
    Vincent Buccarello
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Vincent Buccarello Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:12 am

In my opinion we should receive penalties now at least at Mugello for avoidable accidents.
    At Magione it was not a big problem if you were hit, the track was so small you lost max. 8 seconds.

But in Mugello you can destroy a complete race of someone by hitting him in fast corners...
    If we all use the function in the Series to complain about something we would all drive more carefully...
    In Magione i got hit, but some laps later i hit someone else, as i never received a penalty i didnt want to complain about anything.
    What do you guys think ?

Then there is another question in my mind, what is fair, what is not fair.
    Here you can see an accident with Dawson and me

I think its his fault, he wants to overtake and as you can see I stayed on the outside, Dawson moved from the inside to the outside.
    He thinks its fair, I dont.
    Maybe its me who did the mistake, but it would be good to know for some people (like me) whos fault this is for understanding what you are allowed to do tomorrow.
    davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by davide zardin Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:58 am

ho notato dalla entry list di essere 15° ma di non avere assolutamente il passo gara di questo gruppo...

pertanto chiedo (se per caso rimanessi in questa posizione) di partecipare al gruppo B...

grazie
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:46 am

Vincent Buccarello wrote:In my opinion we should receive penalties now at least at Mugello for avoidable accidents...
    You guys can always use the Ticket System.
    I personally think that the most important thing is that anyone would respect their opponents on track and outside. If I do a mistake during a race, hitting someone, I always contact him after the race, at least to say sorry.
    Please use the ticketing system as your last step. Always contact the other guy before, also to get his point of view and his replay (that can be slightly different).

A small note: if you want to add a youtube video here in the forum you can use the tag
    Code:
     [youtube]your youtube link[/youtube]
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:50 am

Guys, please set your allocation. You need to be in the Entry List to be able to race. If you are not although you've done a lap and you are allocated, please contact me, not later than 19:00.
    Too often the entry list is updated too late and this create troubles for us in the organization and delays.

Please also update your allocation if you are not able to race, otherwise you will leave empty places in your group.

Thanks for your help
    Matt Dawson
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Matt Dawson Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:51 pm

Vincent Buccarello wrote:I think its his fault, he wants to overtake and as you can see I stayed on the outside, Dawson moved from the inside to the outside.
    Maybe its me who did the mistake, but it would be good to know for some people (like me) whos fault this is for understanding what you are allowed to do tomorrow.

First of all I'm not arguing here, it's just a friendly discussion Surprised

Ok from my opinion and watching that replay back, I would call it a racing incident.

You can see that we are side by side entering the corner, and I'm on the inside. Now, in a "perfect" world, I would hit my braking point perfectly, not lock up and take a nice tight line around the corner. But we were racing and things won't always go perfectly like that... I'm trying to out-brake you there, and in that situation sometimes its going to go slightly wrong. So I end up going deep into the corner, and as you are on the outside (doing nothing wrong) I end up hitting you. But personally I think the important point here is that I'm not out of control. If you weren't there, I would have been able to keep my car on the track. And as we were side by side entering the corner, as the person on the inside I'm entitled to choose my line. If I were you on the outside, I would never put my car there in "no man's land" because you leave yourself so vulnerable to that kind of thing. It's much better to just brake a bit earlier, cut under and hope the other driver makes a mistake (like I did there).

Anyway that's my opinion.

I hope we can all have a nice clean race tonight Smile
    Vincent Buccarello
    Vincent Buccarello
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Vincent Buccarello Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:04 pm

Yeah for me its a friendly discussion, too.
    The Accident is absolutley np, but I dont want to find out who is the bad guy, just whos fault this is, so I maybe learn something.
    Now its to find out how to avoid these situations for tonight, because as I said, here in Mugello an accident would mean destroying a race.

If we all drive carefully there wont be accidents tonight, but what should I have done in the situation and what should Matt have done in the situation ?
    Things many of you know but not everyone knows.
    If you lock up or lose control over the car its a different thing of course.
    davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by davide zardin Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:06 pm

ho notato dalla entry list di essere 15° ma di non avere assolutamente il passo gara di questo gruppo...

pertanto chiedo (se per caso rimanessi in questa posizione) di partecipare al gruppo B...

grazie
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:23 pm

davide zardin wrote:ho notato dalla entry list di essere 15° ma di non avere assolutamente il passo gara di questo gruppo...

grazie
    you just got in 16th. NP!
    Vincent Buccarello
    Vincent Buccarello
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Vincent Buccarello Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:04 am

Replay: http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/85276623/file.html
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:42 am

My setup was bad at this event, I used almost the same as I did for Magione, but that one did not fit very well for Mugello.
    In race 2 I got hit by someone in lap1 after a bulk of cars spun in front of me, I had to brake before the bulk, but the car coming from behind didn't... .
    That and a selfmade mistake (tired to be quicker in last turn, but I lost the car) + some more afterwards on dirty tires after half of the race wasted the race.
    Giacomo Benetti
    Giacomo Benetti
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Giacomo Benetti Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:47 pm

se imparo a partire è meglio.il fatto di aver usato la frizione per fare un freno a mano ha inciso credo!
    comunque mi sono divertito lo stesso ,complimenti a tutti!!

PS: ma nn dovevo essere in A avendo l'11esimo tempo? me l'han fatto notare nel servr ....
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:09 pm

Giacomo Benetti wrote:

PS: ma nn dovevo essere in A avendo l'11esimo tempo? me l'han fatto notare nel servr ....

Ciao Giacomo. Il problema e' che non avevi messo la licenza di nk in gpcos (oppure per un bug di gpcos, la tua licenza era li', ma con un .n alla fine).
    Forse Luca, tempo permettendo, potrebbe risolvere questo problema sulla Entry List, accettando entrambi i valori.

Per questo motivo ho chiesto di verificare prima della gara. mi dispiace che tu non sia entrato in A per un motivo del genere. Sara' per la prossima volta.

Andrea Lojelo wrote:Guys, please set your allocation. You need to be in the Entry List to be able to race. If you are not although you've done a lap and you are allocated, please contact me, not later than 19:00.
    Luca Mosca
    Luca Mosca
    ---
    ---

Post by Luca Mosca Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:38 am

Controllo e vedo come fare....Wink
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:14 am

Grazie Luca.
    Paul O'Brien
    Paul O'Brien
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Paul O'Brien Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:59 am

Vincent Buccarello wrote:In my opinion we should receive penalties now at least at Mugello for avoidable accidents.
    At Magione it was not a big problem if you were hit, the track was so small you lost max. 8 seconds.

But in Mugello you can destroy a complete race of someone by hitting him in fast corners...
    If we all use the function in the Series to complain about something we would all drive more carefully...
    In Magione i got hit, but some laps later i hit someone else, as i never received a penalty i didnt want to complain about anything.
    What do you guys think ?

Then there is another question in my mind, what is fair, what is not fair.
    Here you can see an accident with Dawson and me

I think its his fault, he wants to overtake and as you can see I stayed on the outside, Dawson moved from the inside to the outside.
    I think that Matt made a good overtaking move there .. and you didn't
    expect him to come up the inside like he did .. he took the racing line
    and was a 100% valid move in my opinion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:06 am