Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

4 posters

06 December 2012: Interlagos

Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

06 December 2012: Interlagos Empty 06 December 2012: Interlagos

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:58 am

06 December 2012: Interlagos 5sInterlagos500

Fifth race of the Radiator Springs 500 Abarth Series 2012.04: Interlagos

NOTE: we previously had Blackwood, but we decided to change track because of some technical issues on that track.

Here is the schedule:
    Prequalification with live timing for all the week preceding the event
    drivers from 1 to 15 in group A
    drivers from 16 to 30 in group B

Thursday 6 December 2012
    21:00 (CET, UTC+1) Briefing in our Chat
    Qualification: 20 minutes. No restriction on the amount of laps
    Warmup: 5 min (waiting time before the race session)
    Race 1: 08 laps
    Warmup: 5 min (waiting time before the race session)
    Race 2: 16 laps

For the racing day, server will be with password. You will find the password in the control center.

Please make sure you have the latest version of the track.
    Vincent Buccarello
    Vincent Buccarello
    Driver
    Driver

06 December 2012: Interlagos Empty Re: 06 December 2012: Interlagos

Post by Vincent Buccarello Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:01 am

best news !! 06 December 2012: Interlagos 663941
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:49 am

GroupA replay
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:41 am

Believe it or not, but in the weeks after discountinuing racing -neither any online nor any offline driving- my stomach (and so on) got really 'fat' -no joke- Very Happy, never have had so much weight before like now ShockedWink. So, I think I'll better keep up the racing, because it is/gives some training (almost a sport) to that and else areas.

Exciting races tonight. -Sometimes there seem to be a bad magnet, letting Mario and me almost certainly getting into trouble / to close sometimes Wink, once again an incident in lap 1 of race 1. I tried a risky manouver overtaking two cars at once on the straight, me being between the two. Somwhere at the apex of the staight-'corner' Mario's car got to close to mine.., I couldn't drive more close to the wall to let more space between us, simply because the other car was there on the inside line, maybe the car at the outside (Mario) did not calculated that fact in. However, it was more or less a race incident... . Generally leaving more space, can prevent such kind of sudden situations.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:30 am

Really nice races yesterday. Pretty eventful first lap: I started in 5th, we had a clean start, I managed to get a good speed out of Senna-S, and overtaking Luca in the straight taking his slip stream. In front of us Vincent and Giorgio were also doing the same. We arrived a the corner at the end of the straight with 5 cars in a matter of few meters! Something went wrong to Vincent (was there any touch?), and somehow he got wide, just as Gek (in front) and Giorgio. I managed to stick to the inside and pass them all. Looking in the mirrors I saw that the 2 Get Out Of The Way collided, and Luca got involed as well. I did a small mistake at the 2nd lap and I both Fulvio and Danilo overtook me. From there on I tried to crack on, and I managed to pass Danilo again, and get closer to Fulvio, keeping his pace till the end of the race. Pretty happy about my unexpected 2nd place!

Race 2, very exciting as well. I've been pretty cautious in the first lap, and I lost some positions. I found myself battling with Giorgio and Maarten, we had a lot of fun in the last straight getting, with everyone trying to get the other's slip stream. We found ourself on the finish line all at the same time in a nice 3 wide. I had a great smile on my face, being confident that I had the right drivers around me to get away from that in a smooth and correct way. And that was exactly what happened. Everyone left just enough room to the other, and when went down to the Senna-s without issues...except me losing some time (again) going a bit too much on the kerb Wink
    Such a pity Maarten was thrown out of race few laps after by Danilo, going to close to him in the straight to get his slip stream and touching him.
    After that also a very nice and lengthy battle with Danilo for the 4th place. After some laps I managed to overake him, and get to end keeping him behind.

Overall a very nice event for me, getting a 2nd and 4th, and, most importantly, having a lot of fun.
    See you at Donington!
    Vincent Buccarello
    Vincent Buccarello
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Vincent Buccarello Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:27 am

Mixed feelings for me..on the positive side I was very competitive at Interlagos and saved my second overall front row Grid on the start with only 0.054 seconds behind Gek, although I changed some suspension settings in the last 5 minutes because I was struggling a bit Smile

Race 1: There was no contact before but I really dont know why or how this happened but I startet the race with complete broke suspension...after beeing in the pit I went to the grid and didnt move until the green lights but somehow (maybe a bug?) my complete suspension was broken... First I thought it was my steering wheel and calibrated it really fast before T1 with quick calibration on my wheel and by pressing CTRL on the keyboard, but none of this worked and I went into T1, lucky there were no contacts because I was dancing a bit with the car...on the straight after the Senna-S i tried the same again but it didnt work out..
    But there I still didnt knew how broke my suspension was...and beeing second before T4 and Luca and Giorgio behind me and Gek in front I tried to brake as late as possible to avoid contact but I had to completely go off the brake pedal becaus I lost the car a bit and didnt want to spin before T4, so sorry again to Gek for the little contact, I hope and I also dont think I broke something at his car but I hope you realise the contact was of my suspension and not because I thought I could brake late.
    Well that was the point I realised I cant race with the suspension but before I could do anything I found myself on the curb and completely lost control over the car, where Giorgio and Luca were behind me Sad

I got hit in the Left Rear but later I went to the pits and it repaired every Suspension part even Right Front... confused

So sorry again to everyone involved.

Race 2: That was a bit better, great start, T4 Luca and Giorgio overtook me, but I got past them very early and from there I wanted to attack Gek who was 2 seconds in front of me, I had a really good pace, every lap except for one 51.0 were 50.X and almost the same times like Gek.
    Well except for two laps where Gek took out the hammer and did 2x an astonoshing lap of 49.8 06 December 2012: Interlagos 981548 (without slipstream, etc). Grats again to Gek who showed us again he deserved this victory 06 December 2012: Interlagos 413943, but at least I hope I never gave him the feeling he could relax and make mistakes lol!
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

Post by giancarlo graziano Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:47 pm

very nice races ...wd get my best lap only the last lap..... scratch
    apologize to Olivier B.
    race 1 last lap ..I lost my brake and push badly out Olivier....
    sorry

PS
    ...but soon we get this!!!!
    06 December 2012: Interlagos 45087_564414416918214_1516886263_n
    Vincent Buccarello
    Vincent Buccarello
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Vincent Buccarello Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:10 pm

06 December 2012: Interlagos Nkscr_13

Sponsored content