Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

2 posters

Tyre options in the NKserver tool

Paul Doherty
    Paul Doherty
    Driver
    Driver

Tyre options in the NKserver tool Empty Tyre options in the NKserver tool

Post by Paul Doherty Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:03 pm

I see there are tyre options in the NKserver tool could someone please explain how it works?
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Tyre options in the NKserver tool Empty Re: Tyre options in the NKserver tool

Post by Andrea Lojelo Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:11 pm

it's not used anymore. Some years ago, it was possible to use different tires in some cars (for example the F1600/F1800 had grooved and slick tires). That tab in nkserver tool was used to restrict they tires that could be used.
    In the current release, the right tires are mounted automatically for each car, based on the weather, so you'll see slick tires in sunny conditions, and rain tires if you have enough rain on track.
    So, bottomline, you don't have to worry about it, just drive and have fun drive
    Paul Doherty
    Paul Doherty
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Paul Doherty Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:19 pm

Thanks Andrea much appreciated. While your there can you answer my question about Monza? I had it.. reinstalled the game.. Could not find a link anymore

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:39 pm