Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+16
Roberto Postinghel
Nino Foresta
Tomek Kozdron
Jorge Alves
Marco Ercoles
Max Caputi
giancarlo graziano
Rémy Dunezat
Luca Orsetti
Danilo Biggio
Timo Eckert
Luca Mosca
M Waechter
Fabio Grippa
davide zardin
Andrea Lojelo
20 posters

12 April 2012: A1-Ring

davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

12 April 2012: A1-Ring - Page 4 Empty Re: 12 April 2012: A1-Ring

Post by davide zardin Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:34 am

quindi correggi se sbaglio ma allora tutte le gare avranno come base per i gruppi le pre qualifiche?
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:34 am

Results are up
    Fabio Grippa
    Fabio Grippa
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Fabio Grippa Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:35 am

I completly disagree with that system, but ok...let's have that...

Very Happy see you soon in track!!!
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:36 am

davide zardin wrote:quindi correggi se sbaglio ma allora tutte le gare avranno come base per i gruppi le pre qualifiche?
    Before each race we will have prequalification running for 2 weeks (from race to race). The results of the prequalification for each track will determine the groups for the race.
    davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by davide zardin Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:39 am

scusate ma essendo la prima gara di un campionato perchè non si sono dati a tutti i punti uguali cioè del gruppo A come succedeva nella scorsa stagione?
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:45 am

perche' ci sono state le prequalifiche che hanno stabilito i gruppi
    Jorge Alves
    Jorge Alves
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Jorge Alves Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:34 am

This is how Liotti won both races

A true gentleman!
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:58 am

@Fabio: I think the point distribution is really fine just for the Gallardo at least: Everyone is so close together in a race, driving almost equal laptimes, so
    even people on some positions behind should gain some good points.. as it is regulated now. So this I think is ok for this particular car, but I would prefer a little different point-system (similar to the previous ones) for the open wheel cars maybe, since gabs between drivers are usually much more wide at those.

@Jorge: I know it can be frustrating, but don'T give up Wink. In NetKar you have to be very careful with cars around you, better if some kamikaze driver tries a hillarious manouver than try to stay far away from that car to avoid getting a contact. I think contacts are handled much to sensible in NetKar, sometimes one little touch and your car's rear is out of control (but that is 'normal' for such a game, since a contact affects the good, sensilbe phisics of the cars in that game of course) and you hit the wall or s.th. . Well to be precise: It is not too sensilbe but a bit too undefined, almost every kind of contact results in a quite same (huge) damage. In real Touring car racing they can 'ram' each other all the time on a dry track, without losing car-control or destroying their suspension or steering. That usual steering damage (when the wheel is out of position and the steering more lose) is more like a pseudo damage in NetKar, I think the basic aim of that kind of damage was, to create a kind of imagineable / 'virtual' damage to the cars, to overcome the too less defined damage model in NetKar.
    I hope the damage system will be (much) more defined in Assetto Corsa.

@Gek: As I used the word kamikaze there came in mind some of your hillarious manouvers towards (t1) and t2 in last races as well Wink. I remember one especially in Race 2 you were 200m behind me aiming to the right side on the straight, braked completely too late and you were shooting like an arrow with much to high speed (late on the brakes) into the t2 and you took out another driver that was drving through t1 at this moment and yourself, gladly I was still some meters away from that (just saw a lightning coming across 1,5 meters in front of me beside the first curb over the gras at t1 hitting the car in front of me), so no contact happened, but sad for the other driver. Just wonder what intention that was you might have had in mind ? For me sometimes you push too much totally over the limit with your braking. Me 200m in front of you had no mistake towards that t2 or before on the straight + I was side by side at a fight with Andrea at this situation, so there was no way / reason (opportunity) to do such a kamikaze try.. . Anyway, everyone makes mistakes, so no offence.
    At least you are a very controlled driver (car-control), I know if you see s.th. of your move will not fit than you always back down, driving your car into the gravel or s.th. to stay away from a contact -so you are mostly a very good, handsome driver-, but not always you can aviod crashes when there 'randomly' appears an unexpected car in your 'kamikaze-line' (only Kamui Kobayashi as a Japanese is allowed to do that Wink -look at his manouver on the straight against Perez in China or his great overtaking manouvers at his first season), so be more careful at especially the very beginning of such manouvers (earlier on brakes for example).
    I don't want to start any discussion (like the pendatic crap blabla (from Mika and Me) back then at the KS2 Hungaroring race regarding some little off-track driving in qualy), just saw those kamikaze tries (sorry for that shitty word) quite a lot here and there in many your races, so just wanted to mention that by this way / kind of posting.

Last edited by M Waechter on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Jorge Alves
    Jorge Alves
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Jorge Alves Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:12 am

M Waechter wrote:
    @Jorge: I know it can be frustrating. In NetKar you have to be very careful with cars around you, better if some kamikaze driver tries a hillarious manouver than try to stay far away from that car to avoid getting a contact. I think contacts are handled much to sensible in NetKar, sometimes one little touch and your car's rear is out of control (but that is 'normal' for such a game, since a contact affects the good, sensilbe phisics of the cars in that game of course) and you hit the wall or s.th. . Well to be precise: It is not too sensilbe but a bit too undefined, almost every kind of contact results in a quite same (huge) damage. In real Touring car racing they can 'ram' each other all the time, without losing car-control or destroying their suspension or steering.

Im not frustrated with netKar Pro! Its the best sim i ever played ... and i dont think colisions are too much sensitive ... i think some people just dont know how to drive

I was frustrated because i practiced for 2 weeks and then i just got both races ruined by someone that just dont know how to drive ... the most frustrating is that this guy won both races!
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:26 am

Yes, you may be right, not all virtual drivers act like a real driver would try to act (should do) in reality.
    Some take too much risk simply (using all the trackspace for themself at overtaking), being not aware of consequences.
    Jorge Alves
    Jorge Alves
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Jorge Alves Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:40 am

yep ... thats a shame ... but i guess it has allways been like that and will ... i should be used to it by now Very Happy

Well ... live moves on ::rischio::
    Salvatore Liotti
    Salvatore Liotti
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Salvatore Liotti Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:54 am

Jorge Alves wrote:
    M Waechter wrote:
    @Jorge: I know it can be frustrating. In NetKar you have to be very careful with cars around you, better if some kamikaze driver tries a hillarious manouver than try to stay far away from that car to avoid getting a contact. I think contacts are handled much to sensible in NetKar, sometimes one little touch and your car's rear is out of control (but that is 'normal' for such a game, since a contact affects the good, sensilbe phisics of the cars in that game of course) and you hit the wall or s.th. . Well to be precise: It is not too sensilbe but a bit too undefined, almost every kind of contact results in a quite same (huge) damage. In real Touring car racing they can 'ram' each other all the time, without losing car-control or destroying their suspension or steering.

Im not frustrated with netKar Pro! Its the best sim i ever played ... and i dont think colisions are too much sensitive ... i think some people just dont know how to drive

I was frustrated because i practiced for 2 weeks and then i just got both races ruined by someone that just dont know how to drive ... the most frustrating is that this guy won both races!
    Alves I'm sorry you feel that. Today was my first race with the Lambo is not know it was so fragile. I also participate in the F3 Masters Championship and the car is not so. Next time I'll be more careful. But you could start in Race 2 of the pits as all but six came out. But I do not like you to talk as if I stole the victory because I do not think so.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:22 am

Guys, no matter what kind of incident it is, the forum is not the place to start flaming or accusing someone else.

It's a good practice to chill out for one day, watch the incident once more when you are not emotionally involved anymore (at least not that much), and only then trying to contact the other guy. This usually result in a much better understanding of the problem.

I can understand 100% the frustration of a race that is over after few laps, especially after 2 weeks of practice. We all had that in our online carreer. It's important though to handle an incident in a proper way, avoiding frictions between drivers, and avoid public accusation (no matter if you're right or not).
    Incidents are just part of racing. Everybody does mistakes.

In case you want the other driver to be penalized, you can always contact him before, so that you can have his opinion about the incident (and eventually analyze his replay too, that can be slightly different).
    Only after that you can file a official protest. We are currently working on a new system to file protests for racing incidents. We will inform you about it shortly.

It's important to punish irrespectful behaviour on track for sure, so that we can have cleaner races, but we should avoid in any cases to create tentions between drivers. That's something that never helps.

We have quite a lot of drivers that are running for the first time in our leagues, and those things can happen, especially due to fragmented information from our side. Not a big deal, but from now on, please avoid flames here. Those things should be handle differently.

For us it's really important that Radiator Springs keeps the usual harmony, and can still be a nice and friendly place in which we can have fun together.
    f.gek
    ---
    ---

Post by f.gek Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:26 am

@watcher
    La gvb è una macchina che porta facilmente all'errore. Anche maarten che è sempre stato il piu veloce di tutti ha sbagliato in gara 1. Penso che, non ti sei accorto, del fatto che, sono partito 2 volte dai pitbox, perche mi si bloccava il gioco quando avevo molte macchine davanti. Aspetto le tue Manovre ridicole, tanto prima o poi capitera anche a te di fare errori.

@ watcher
    The GVB is a machine that easily leads to error. Even Maarten has always been the quickest of all was wrong in Game 1. I think that you have not noticed, that, I went 2 times by pitbox, because I would crash the game when I had a lot of cars ahead. Appearance of your ridiculous maneuvers, sooner or later happen to you to make mistakes.
    Salvatore Liotti
    Salvatore Liotti
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Salvatore Liotti Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:51 am

f.gek wrote:@watcher
    La gvb è una macchina che porta facilmente all'errore. Anche maarten che è sempre stato il piu veloce di tutti ha sbagliato in gara 1. Penso che, non ti sei accorto, del fatto che, sono partito 2 volte dai pitbox, perche mi si bloccava il gioco quando avevo molte macchine davanti. Aspetto le tue Manovre ridicole, tanto prima o poi capitera anche a te di fare errori.

@ watcher
    The GVB is a machine that easily leads to error. Even Maarten has always been the quickest of all was wrong in Game 1. I think that you have not noticed, that, I went 2 times by pitbox, because I would crash the game when I had a lot of cars ahead. Appearance of your ridiculous maneuvers, sooner or later happen to you to make mistakes.

Sono con te Gek!!
    Jorge Alves
    Jorge Alves
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Jorge Alves Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:17 pm

Andrea Lojelo wrote:Guys, no matter what kind of incident it is, the forum is not the place to start flaming or accusing someone else

You are right ... sorry ... will not happen again

Usualy i just move on ... but this was just too much (in both races by the same driver in red zone)... i couldnt keep it quit
    Sergio Marques
    Sergio Marques
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Sergio Marques Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:51 pm

Jorge, congrats for your Pole and your podium in first race and the same to Marco for the second one.

But a true Pirate don't quit Very Happy, leave Salvatore with me, I will ballast his car with 200 kg at next F3 Masters event Laughing, after that he will never get even near you.
    Luca Mosca
    Luca Mosca
    ---
    ---

Post by Luca Mosca Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:02 pm

Sergio Marques wrote:Jorge, congrats for your Pole and your podium in first race and the same to Marco for the second one.

But a true Pirate don't quit Very Happy, leave Salvatore with me, I will ballast his car with 200 kg at next F3 Masters event Laughing, after that he will never get even near you.

HEHEHEHEHE lol!
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:13 pm

great idea Sergio! That's the true pirate spirit pirat
    Salvatore Liotti
    Salvatore Liotti
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Salvatore Liotti Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:37 pm

Sergio Marques wrote:Jorge, congrats for your Pole and your podium in first race and the same to Marco for the second one.

Dear Sergio,can you give me 200kg of ballast,but you will pass the same!!! In F3 master... :-) :-)
    Salvatore Liotti
    Salvatore Liotti
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Salvatore Liotti Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Jorge Alves wrote:
    Andrea Lojelo wrote:Guys, no matter what kind of incident it is, the forum is not the place to start flaming or accusing someone else

You are right ... sorry ... will not happen again

Usualy i just move on ... but this was just too much (in both races by the same driver in red zone)... i couldnt keep it quit
    Sorry Alves! The next time you see me passing not even get!! You can be sure...
    Sergio Marques
    Sergio Marques
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Sergio Marques Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:15 pm

liotti69 wrote:Dear Sergio,can you give me 200kg of ballast,but you will pass the same!!! In F3 master... :-) :-)

Make it 300 kg and used tires then! That should solve it.drive
    Jorge Alves
    Jorge Alves
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Jorge Alves Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Sorry Sergio ... you are a excellent team manager ... and im really proud to be a "Pirate"!

I know quitting is not a good attitude ... but i really dont feel like doing it anymore ... i just lost the fun on it!

Im no longer pissed off with what happened ... i wish everyone else have fun on it ... its really a amazing car ... and i really think Andrea and all the others who put a lot of effort on this deserves a good championship and no situation like this.

Thanks for making this Andrea ... and sorry for quitting!
    Marco Ercoles
    Marco Ercoles
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Marco Ercoles Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Scusate se scriverò solo in italiano ma in inglese farei una pessima figura. La serata è stata divertente in generale, peccato per Alves che andava davvero forte ma Liotti non scherzava . Secondo me i vari incidenti sono solo frutto di eccessivi rischi presi nelle prime fasi quando ancora si è tutti troppo vicini e con queste macchine che si mettono di traverso che è un piacere (con gomme fredde poi non ne parliamo) toccarsi o venire toccati è strafacile. Vero poi che non è facile avere le distanze giuste dalle auto vicine rischiando altri contatti. Ma basta con questi discorsi.... bla bla..

Le mie gare sono state al mio livello che non era certo quello dei primi ma mi ha permesso di arrivare a podio, e che stizza Con Fabio Grippa che dietro di me per fortuna con grande margine faceva tempi da "SERVER A!!!!" eh Fabietto!!!! cmq son arrivato davanti a lui in gara 2 solo per i pochi giri della gara!! Hihhihi

Ora aspettiamo le altre gare e speriamo di non vedere più questi crack iniziali anche perchè ci sarebbero gare stupende secondo me.

Ciao a tutti
    Marco Ercoles
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:04 pm

@Gek: Ok, then you might have had some performance problems with your PC which also lead to mistakes.
    Hmm, personally I don't know why the Gallardo leads to more errors, as long as you don't miss the braking point completely you can still act on the car to
    aviod a possible crash (like you do of course, but when you're even much more too late with the braking than s.th. big happens like in Race 2).
    I didn't want to start flaming, just saw those similar kind of mistakes (at approaching to corners) more than one time in your last past races, so
    I wanted to make an advice on that (maybe a PM would have been better I know).

edit / to add: I want to apologize for the word 'kamikaze' I used regarding this in the first post, that was totally inappropriate.
    I just followed to use that word in the last chapter of that previous posting, because I used it the chapter before in that same posting. But that word was
    inappropriate to use regarding your driving.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:06 am