Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

3 posters

Blender user trying to export .ASE ¿method?

Fernando Rojo
    Fernando Rojo
    Driver
    Driver

Blender user trying to export .ASE  ¿method? Empty Blender user trying to export .ASE ¿method?

Post by Fernando Rojo Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:39 pm

Hi every, I´m from Malaga and I had been working in a new track from scrach to resale it public in netkar pro (aslo)

But I have a lot of troubles to export my track from Blender to .ASE format

anyone know how to?

anyone do it before? ¿it works?

I like to work on licensed software, I have BTB and 3Dsimed license, but 3Dmax is very expensive and Blender is free.

Rigth now I know that I have to export piece by piece, acording to Andrea lojelo tips about naming conversion, but I can't export anything from blender to ASE format.

Please help me, I'll love to se my Ascari Race Resort on Netkar pro, it looks really nice on Rfactor and I preffer Netkar by far.

I have more projects in mind for Netkar pro, but I´m wasting time becouse all about netkar pro track buiding is new for me, and I need to know if Blender is capable to export ASE to work with netkar track editor.

There is a video of Ascari race resort (Rfactor ingame) still W.I.P. hope you like it and sorry my bad englihs

http://vimeo.com/37803788
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Blender user trying to export .ASE  ¿method? Empty Re: Blender user trying to export .ASE ¿method?

Post by M Carey Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:01 am

Hi, I'd like to see the Ascari race resort in nKPro too Smile You know there's a trial ver. of 3ds Max (30 days)? I don't have experience of working with Blender but I know some people have worked with nKPro using the program. Sorry I can't be much help, but if you need/want me to generate an ase or something let me know.
    Fernando Rojo
    Fernando Rojo
    Driver
    Driver

Blender user trying to export .ASE  ¿method? Empty Re: Blender user trying to export .ASE ¿method?

Post by Fernando Rojo Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Believe it or not, just to know that someone working with Blender for Netkar pro me is very helpful .... at least there is a way, now I have to find it.

I have a lot of stuff in mind to rely on 30-day trial of 3dmax, but I appreciate that you mention ... I did not know, could serve to Ascari, but behind Ascari are many stages of the open road, a mate from another forum (zaxxon) has taught us to generate surfaces of several square kilometers using different data sources for high and it only took a few hours generate sketches of any road in Spain with enough resolution for use in simulators.

That 7km long road and all terrain take 2 hours.

Blender user trying to export .ASE  ¿method? 2gybog6

Thanks for offering help to convert Ascari, you may come to regret it because now I have no idea how to do the conversion, but will not stop until it does.

First I have many names to change, when I'm ready the first Test, if not with the conversion from Blender you'll ask for help.

greetings.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:25 pm

No experience with Blender in our team, unfortunately, so I really don't know how to help in this case.

One request: can you please change your username using your real Name Surname?. Thanks
    Fernando Rojo
    Fernando Rojo
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Fernando Rojo Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:46 pm

No problem... maybe I have to read some forum rules, sorry (doing rithg now)
    Fernando Rojo
    Fernando Rojo
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Fernando Rojo Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:52 pm

Hi again, after days looking for info about how to... I didn´t found much and I have a lot of questions.

Firts I want to show what I get, not much but is my firt step.

Blender user trying to export .ASE  ¿method? 2el8mt1

I tought that I need to import piece at piece in the netkar track editor, but after trying to upload multiple files in the editor unsuccessfully, now I think I have to import everything at once, a single object in. ASE with the names of the mesh according to the needs of pro netkar

each must have a unique mesh material, I have not found a manual for the editor and I have many doubts.

limit of polygons per mesh?
    limit of polygons in the whole scene?
    how many layers should have the materials? ¿Diffuse, spectacular, bump, add?

if anyone can help me with these questions, you'll be very grateful, I try to be independent and learn how to export my own projects, but the lack of information and search another language make it very complicated.

Blender user trying to export .ASE  ¿method? Vip4m0

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:16 pm