Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+5
Luca Mosca
Martin Hussey
Clive Melbourne
Fabio Grippa
Andrea Lojelo
9 posters

02 Feb 2012: Mugello

Peter Nickells
    Driver
    Driver

mugello - 02 Feb 2012: Mugello - Page 2 Empty Re: 02 Feb 2012: Mugello

Post by Peter Nickells Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:32 pm

Martin Hussey wrote:
    Peter Nickells wrote:
    Martin Hussey wrote:Well done to the winners of Group B!

And thanks a lot to the careless drivers who took me out. Cost me two pits to repair.

I think I was one of them. Sorry for spoiling your race. I'm not sure what happened but after I went off I found my wheel was stuck at 90 degrees and I was back on the track.

Was that the bump on the last corner? To be honest that may have been lag. A couple of us were getting constant connection quality warnings, dropping as low as 75% at one point. I think the server was having issues with running two busy races on that particular track.

I was more frustrated at overtaking somebody who immediately rammed their front wing up my arse on the next corner. Or the driver who ran wide off track in front of me and immediately pulled back in.

Did group A get any connection issues?

No, somewhere near turn 3 or 4, I was on the track but nearly stalled, I think, but hadn't quite realised my steering had gone. Sorry again Crying or Very sad
    Martin Hussey
    Driver
    Driver

mugello - 02 Feb 2012: Mugello - Page 2 Empty Re: 02 Feb 2012: Mugello

Post by Martin Hussey Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:34 pm

I dont think that was me, then. Unless i'm having issues with my memory Very Happy

We'll just blame it on lag Wink

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:23 pm