Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+2
Luca Mosca
Pobb R Tippet
6 posters

You are all invited to The Vermin Racing Team X-mas party

Pobb R Tippet
    Pobb R Tippet
    Driver
    Driver

You are all invited to The Vermin Racing Team X-mas party Empty You are all invited to The Vermin Racing Team X-mas party

Post by Pobb R Tippet Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:45 am

Hey all,

You are all invited to come along to the Vermin Racing Team x-mas party, just a bit of fun racing nothing serious, I will be running it on Sunday at about 19:30GMT, anyone and everyone is welcome... I thought about 15 laps at donington in the F1800 then something completely different Smile - Click image for details

You are all invited to The Vermin Racing Team X-mas party Image110

Renault truck racing can be downloaded free here: http://www.freepcgamers.com/2009/10/truck-racing-by-renault-trucks.html

I will host the server at about 20:00GMT Smile hope to see you all in the VRT chat room (http://verminracing.weebly.com/team-talk.html)

Tip
    Luca Mosca
    Luca Mosca
    ---
    ---

You are all invited to The Vermin Racing Team X-mas party Empty Re: You are all invited to The Vermin Racing Team X-mas party

Post by Luca Mosca Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:50 am

Tnx, i hope to will be there !!! Laughing
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

You are all invited to The Vermin Racing Team X-mas party Empty Re: You are all invited to The Vermin Racing Team X-mas party

Post by giancarlo graziano Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:14 pm

great thanks
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:16 pm

I got all excited when I saw Donington/F1800 Smile I'll give Renault truck racing a try, see if I can't discover my inner redneck Wink
    You are all invited to The Vermin Racing Team X-mas party Red_neck_car
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:36 pm

wonderful idea. I'll definitely give a try to the trucks too! hopefully we will not look like them at the end of the race.
    Pobb R Tippet
    Pobb R Tippet
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Pobb R Tippet Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:45 pm

haha, it will be scary if we do all look like that at the end! lol!

Tip
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:56 pm

will there be girls and booze?
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:14 pm

If you wear a tube top & bring a six pack... yes Very Happy
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:22 pm

Gave it a try. It's not as bad as I thought it was gonna be. Graphically though it's quite poor, and the sounds are awful, reminds me of LFS Razz Despite being alright to drive I think I'll pass on this one. If you wunna do something a little different then an event with Kegetys soapbox racer mod' could be fun:
    You are all invited to The Vermin Racing Team X-mas party SoftTH_nks.exe_2011_09_16_00_41_53_36
    Pobb R Tippet
    Pobb R Tippet
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Pobb R Tippet Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:07 pm

lol its B.Y.O.B. and B.Y.O.Girls Razz

Otherwise I think that makes me a pimp...

The soapbox racer thing looks funny! might have to have a look into getting it Razz if people have it installed and i can get it, its a definate.

Tip
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:11 pm

It's the Mäkiauto Pro mod' from www.kegetys.net (Mäkiauto being Finnish for hill car I think). It includes the soapbox racer & the trento-reverse.
    Pobb R Tippet
    Pobb R Tippet
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Pobb R Tippet Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Truck racing server will be up soon Very Happy come into the vermin chat

http://verminracing.weebly.com/team-talk.html

Netkar server will be up a little later Smile

Tip

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:59 am