Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+65
Marco Ercoles
Joco Gorenc
Matt Dawson
Thierry Barbeau
Mogens Nielsen
Luca Seghieri
Vitaliano polito
Piers Structures
Mauro Delegà
Max Caputi
Danilo Biggio
Simon Bevcic-batina
Mark Schilling
ale paccosi
Eugenio Sanzone
Martin Slezak
Giorgio Mosca
Antonio Lallo
Gigi_Monticelli
Vincenzo Vanore
alexcand
Paul Doherty
Andre Gravningsmyhr
f.gek
Francesco Lerose
Vincent Buccarello
Luca Orsetti
Lars Scheving
DarrenNKP
Timo Eckert
Kamran Choudhry
Attilio Barba
Clive Melbourne
Jorge Alves
Leonardo Ratafia
Olivier Boissel
X.Clock
Maarten Steverink
Matjaz Ozimic
Jim Michels
giancarlo graziano
Luca Mosca
Fabio Grippa
Roberto Zanerini
Luca "SkyGT" Naldi
facu88
Sergio Marques
igor barmashoff
Jean Racon
laurent resende
Marco Calesella
Gary Munson
Gianluca Bonifacio
Andrea Candini
Raúl Expósito
René Lorig
M Waechter
Jamie Shorting
MikaRaymond
Paul O'Brien
davide zardin
Vaggelis
Pobb R Tippet
M Carey
Andrea Lojelo
69 posters

new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa

Jamie Shorting
    Driver
    Driver

new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 Empty Re: new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa

Post by Jamie Shorting Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:16 pm

M Waechter wrote:Incredible ! For me this screenshots look 100% as real as real photos, except the sky (and trees).

They are real photos. Smile
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 Empty Re: new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa

Post by giancarlo graziano Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:08 pm

Jamie Shorting wrote:
    M Waechter wrote:Incredible ! For me this screenshots look 100% as real as real photos, except the sky (and trees).

yup
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:39 am

giancarlo graziano wrote:
    Jamie Shorting wrote:

yup

The visible trees (fine-pixles, 2D) in the background of the third pic and the sky appeared like in the game (NKPro) for me, so that's why I thought this
    must be Sreenshots in some way.
    So, the parabolica and "Monza"-plate pics are from the real track as well I guess (fence is too detailed for a 'game', the detailed rust). They seem to have a really sharp and good camera (lens), the nearer objects look incredible fine-detailed.
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:54 pm

Someone's been smoking something Very Happy
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:06 pm

The crispness of the photos disturbed me a bit, I thought such clear Pics only could come out of some (rendered) computer graphics
    + I understood Mika's posting being a joke of him Smile.
    Also the sky looks sometimes such "Bilderbuch" clear-blue and sober that I thought this can't be real photos Wink.

Btw.: Any new events planned ? I consider to pick up my wheel again for some races.
    Jamie Shorting
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Jamie Shorting Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:50 pm

new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 Etuyy

Kunos tweeted this pic today. Does anybody know what car it is? Sorry it's sooooo big.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:04 pm

and this also.
    new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 422652_387180611308263_305504559475869_1479985_318615214_n

Someone pointed out that could be this car: the new Lancia Stratos

new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 Lancia-Stratos-GT2-3
    Luca Mosca
    Luca Mosca
    ---
    ---

Post by Luca Mosca Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:17 pm

new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 P4_5%2Bbuild_122
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:27 pm

so, that's much better then: Ferrari P4/5 Competizione
    new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 670x377Image
    René Lorig
    Driver
    Driver

Post by René Lorig Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Oh my god, that's awesome!! Smile
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:14 pm

and if they manage to have a sound like this (from 1:03 on), I think we will be like this ::dribble:: all the time

Jamie Shorting
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Jamie Shorting Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:49 pm

Awesome news!!
    René Lorig
    Driver
    Driver

Post by René Lorig Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:08 pm

http://www.virtualr.net/assetto-corsa-new-content-teaser-info
    Kunos Simulazioni has hinted at the next licensing announcement for
    their upcoming Assetto Corsa title, tweeting out two detail photos of a
    car that will be available in the simulation.
    Sports car racing fanatics will probably recognize the tail light as it shows the Ferrari-powered P4/5 Competizione.

Build by James Glickenhaus, the car is a one of its kind creation
    powered by a Ferrari V8 engine putting out 450hp. The P4/5 competed in
    the 2011 Nürburgring 24 Hours, finishing in 39th place overall.

Furthermore, the guys over at Speedmaniacs have revealed
    some interesting details regarding the upcoming title. The guys confirm
    that Assetto Corsa will feature ten tracks, two of which have already
    been revealed (Magione & Monza).

Also, Kunos confirms that Assetto Corsa will use neither a
    subscription model or online account fee as the title will sell for a
    fixed price and offer unlimited free multiplayer.The studio hasn’t
    decided on whether DLC content post-release will be available for free
    though.

Assetto Corsa will be powered by a brand new DirectX 11 graphics
    engine and will come with advanced features such as blur & DOF. The
    title will offer extensive modding support as well as laser-scanned
    tracks and fully licensed cars as well as AI – A first for a Kunos
    title.
    Raúl Expósito
    Raúl Expósito
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Raúl Expósito Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:55 pm

P4/5 COMPETIZIONE OFFICIAL LICENSE!
    As the P4/5 Competizione starts winter testing; this fine machine also arrives in Assetto Corsa's garage.
    We are pleased to announce that Kunos Simulazioni will be joining the vision of James Glickenhaus, as the P4/5 Competizione will be officially included in our upcoming racing simulation, Assetto Corsa.

This amazing race car, born from a Ferrari 430 Scuderia, and a Ferrari 430 GT2, will be reproduced based on its official CAD and technical data in stunning detail. Taking the experience of competing in the 2011 Nurburgring 24 hour endurance race, the 2012 model of the P4/5 Competizione features significant updates affecting performance, handling and appearance. Assetto Corsa will include both the 2011 and 2012 GT2 prototypes, allowing sim-drivers to explore the development of the vehicle.

The Kunos team were recently admitted in to a private test session of the P4/5 Competizione racing team, in order to collect all the required data needed to virtually reproduce the P4/5 in its appearance, sound and handling with ultimate accuracy.

"In Winter 2011, while we were discussing which car licenses to choose for Assetto Corsa, a racing team arrived at Vallelunga race circuit, where our studios are based.” Explains Marco Massarutto of Kunos development team, “they seemed to be testing an unusual race car prototype that we had never seen before. After we had seen it on track, and heard its glorious V8 song, we decided that this car should not be missing in Assetto Corsa's virtual garage.

So we got in touch with their team director, and after we met him, we not only liked the car itself, but also the attitude of the owner, a real motorsport enthusiast who loves to share his passion with everybody, and we were enamoured by the spirit that had driven the creation of this machine. James Glickenhaus realised a dream, not for a mere purpose, but for himself and for motorsports enthusiasts. We love this attitude, and the P4/5 Competizione expresses it so well. With Assetto Corsa there will be another way to share this vision."

check our gallery after the link

new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 Topspeed
    new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 Suspensiontest
    new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 3Dmodel
    new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 P4-5_pressrelease
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:19 pm

very ,very, good job !!!!fantastique
    Raúl Expósito
    Raúl Expósito
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Raúl Expósito Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:44 pm

new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 Variante_alta
    new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 Tosa_exit
    new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 Tosa_midturn
    new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 Tosa_entry
    new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 Tamburello_entry
    new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 Start-finish
    new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 Rivazza
    new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 Rivazza_entry
    new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 Pitlane2
    new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 Pitlane
    new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 Pitlane_wall
    new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 Pitlane_box
    new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 Tosa_turn
    new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 Ls-vs-ingame
    new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 Ls_variante_alta
    new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 6 Ls_tamburello
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:54 pm

can. not. wait.
    Maarten Steverink
    Maarten Steverink
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Maarten Steverink Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:09 pm

*falls off chair*

DAMN that looks good!! Too bad my pc is probably not going to be able to handle that :-(

M.
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:21 pm

itll be interesting to see the minimum requirements for this. dont forget its a dx11 game so 90% of people will need to upgrade to experience the full visual effects

giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

Post by giancarlo graziano Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:32 pm

MikaRaymond wrote:itll be interesting to see the minimum requirements for this. dont forget its a dx11 game so 90% of people will need to upgrade to experience the full visual effects

ehhehehe yes Mika...need x sure, our Team is ready on claim the high hill pc market..
    ready I uptade myone
    asus p8p67
    intel i7 2600k cpu 340ghz 4core
    asus geforce egtx460pro
    8gbram
    Hd ocz vertex3
    +2more
    ready x push

luca work ready 3 monitor ...
    Doc maurino and gilles having ....all quite same conf.
    only gilles 16 gb ram...
    waiting for Gek and we are full High power team....

MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:58 pm

thats a cracking little system, however im not sure the 460 would be powerful enough to run the game at maximum settings. its a good 2-3 years old now and the rest of the system "overpowers" it somewhat. go with a gtx570 or something similar, especially for multiple monitors. Smile
    X.Clock
    Driver
    Driver

Post by X.Clock Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:52 pm

I'm ready waiting to buy it...

here my specs..

CPU: Core i5 2500K OC 4,2Ghz (fixed 1.25v)
    Motherboard: Asrock P67 Pro3 b3
    Memory Ram: GSkill Ripjaws X 1600 8 Gb (2 x 4Gb)
    Graphical display: Saphire HD6850 1Gb DDR5 eyefinity
    HDD S.O: SSD crucial M4 128 Gb
    Power supply: NOX Urano 600W
    S.O: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits
    Monitors: 3 Benq G2222HDL 21.5"(5760x1080 p)
    Cockpit: ERS baquet BC corona
    Wheel: Logitec G25 (waiting for fanatec CSW with BMW rim) inverted pedals.

With that i could play CARS on high (Dx11)..but for new netkar (sorry new Asseto Corsa) i will update the graphical display to 7970 or GTX680 when release..

Last edited by X.Clock on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:53 am

I think (hope) a new graphics engine means not ultimately that it will run slower on our PCs, though you need a 'newer' graphic card to use
    DX 11. When it is a completely reprogrammed engine then it may work even faster then the current engine in NetKar.

At least I have unlocked my Athlon II X3 to a Phenom II X4 + unlocked L3 cache as well a few days ago and I'm glad the CPU still runs stable with the
    forth core in Prime Smile, plus I bought some OCZ 1066 MHZ CL5 DDR2 Ram to replace my 'old' 800 MHZ CL4 DDR2 Ram (but it worked only 100% error-free at CL5), so all in all my PC should be in a better condition now.

Unfortunately repalcing my Ati HD 5770 with a Nvidia 560ti some month ago brought no FPS increase in Netkar -but in DX 11 Benchmarks it has better performance-,
    the FPS was even a little bit lower than before with a ATi HD 5770, so the HD 5770 was not that bad as I thought, since both of these cards are mid-class cards.
    But now as my CPU is enhanced, the 560ti might run better/faster than before as well I hope.
    X.Clock
    Driver
    Driver

Post by X.Clock Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:20 am

The problem that you have is not the cores of your CPU, the major problem is the IPC of your CPU that is so low..the majority of games dont use 4 cores, some use only 1 and others could use more than one, But all of them need a big big IPC, and Ghz of the CPU....

For what you are saying i see that you are CPU, limited as the 560ti is more powerfull than the 5770 i think that the 560Ti is more powerfull than my 6850 and you are getting lower FPS..Nvidia normally need more CPU than AMD graphical solutions..You major improvement could be a bettter CPU..
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:07 am

Thx for the advice. I see, replacing my 5770 with a 6850 for example instead of a Nvidia card would have been more useful for my system I guess,
    if Nvidia generally needs more CPU performance.
    But btw. I have not only a forth core now, there is also the L3 cache with is now ready to be used, that gives the most of performance increase in games
    compared to a standard Athlon II X3 with no L3 cache.

I owned also a real Phenom II X4 955, 3,2 GHZ in Stepping C3 CPU (which is pretty useles now, since I now unlocked my CPU to the same thing), the
    major difference compared to my now unlocked Athlon II X3, 2,9 GHZ Stepping C2 is only the Stepping (and GHZ but its easy to tune my current CPU up to an
    equal GHZ), so I guess it would make no difference to put in that other CPU I mentioned first, or probably does it ?

Last edited by M Waechter on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:30 pm