Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

4 posters

My wife with ferrari...and more... (Mia moglie in ferrari...e altro...)

Luca Mosca
    Luca Mosca
    ---
    ---

My wife with ferrari...and more... (Mia moglie in ferrari...e altro...) Empty My wife with ferrari...and more... (Mia moglie in ferrari...e altro...)

Post by Luca Mosca Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:58 pm

...with an old bed ikea HAGALI...i make my racing wood cockpit:

My wife with ferrari...and more... (Mia moglie in ferrari...e altro...) Wood_racing_cockpit_1

My wife with ferrari...and more... (Mia moglie in ferrari...e altro...) Wood_racing_cockpit_2

...here with some modifications....

She on 458 at mugello: lol!

My wife with ferrari...and more... (Mia moglie in ferrari...e altro...) Dani_fva_458_mugello

with 500 at newbuy:

My wife with ferrari...and more... (Mia moglie in ferrari...e altro...) Dani_nkpro_500_1

with iRaging:

My wife with ferrari...and more... (Mia moglie in ferrari...e altro...) Dani_iracing_mx5_1
    Paul O'Brien
    Paul O'Brien
    Driver
    Driver

My wife with ferrari...and more... (Mia moglie in ferrari...e altro...) Empty Re: My wife with ferrari...and more... (Mia moglie in ferrari...e altro...)

Post by Paul O'Brien Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:07 pm

nice rig Wink
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

My wife with ferrari...and more... (Mia moglie in ferrari...e altro...) Empty Re: My wife with ferrari...and more... (Mia moglie in ferrari...e altro...)

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:16 pm

always good to have your wife on your side when you want to create a monster with a driving seat in your room!

Nice rig, Luca.
    Luca Mosca
    Luca Mosca
    ---
    ---

Post by Luca Mosca Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Very Happy
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:48 pm

Hi all I just download the adrenaline of the BFF pack, mad with rage!Laughing out loud

the simu does me recognizes not my bottom bracket! lol I uses a G27 with a Club Sport Fanatec Pedals crank, I have never met this problems with any of the flight sim that I have (almost all) even in Grand Prix Legend who has 20 years of age my controllers are recognized!

When I selected in the simu "club sport pedal" it me recognizes but the system is reversed, it is necessary to curb that I hard pedal, such for the accelerator! Laughing out loud

If someone has a solution, thank you!
    Luca Mosca
    Luca Mosca
    ---
    ---

Post by Luca Mosca Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:44 pm

I don't now.
    Sorry but I can't help you .
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:48 pm

Thank you very much for your answer Luca, I finally managed to find! After 2 hour of research!There are really bad!the recognition of the peripheral to this level of simulation should be completely automated

happy new year to you and much success in your races

Laurent
    Paul O'Brien
    Paul O'Brien
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Paul O'Brien Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:31 pm

laurent resende wrote:Hi all I just download the adrenaline of the BFF pack, mad with rage!Laughing out loud

the simu does me recognizes not my bottom bracket! lol I uses a G27 with a Club Sport Fanatec Pedals crank, I have never met this problems with any of the flight sim that I have (almost all) even in Grand Prix Legend who has 20 years of age my controllers are recognized!

When I selected in the simu "club sport pedal" it me recognizes but the system is reversed, it is necessary to curb that I hard pedal, such for the accelerator! Laughing out loud

try emailing the support staff
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:45 am

Paul O'Brien wrote:
    laurent resende wrote:Hi all I just download the adrenaline of the BFF pack, mad with rage!Laughing out loud

try emailing the support staff

thank Paul ,i'ts ok !! it's work Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:49 pm