Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+8
M Waechter
Maarten Steverink
M Carey
Piers Structures
Clive Melbourne
davide zardin
MarcoLM
Andrea Lojelo
12 posters

17 Nov 2011: Bahrain

Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

17 Nov 2011: Bahrain Empty 17 Nov 2011: Bahrain

Post by Andrea Lojelo Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:47 am

17 Nov 2011: Bahrain Bharain

Welcome to the sixth race of the KS2 Series 2011.05: Bahrain
    Here is the schedule:
    21:00 (GMT+1) Briefing in our Chat
    Qualification: 20 minutes. No restriction on the amount of laps
    Warmup: 5 min (waiting time before the race session)
    Race 1: 35 laps

Full Mode will NOT be used.

To avoid some more problem we will not use Full Mode for this race.
    You will be allowed to do whatever you want. In case of damage on your car you can press ESC, fix it and continue, even during the race.

We expect anyone to drive carefully anyway, avoiding problems.

IT WILL BE DRY RACE (to avoid problems we had with CTD in rain conditions)
    MarcoLM
    MarcoLM
    Driver
    Driver

17 Nov 2011: Bahrain Empty Re: 17 Nov 2011: Bahrain

Post by MarcoLM Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:52 pm

17 Nov 2011: Bahrain 686159
    [img]17 Nov 2011: Bahrain Nkscr_16[/img]
    davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by davide zardin Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:28 pm

manca ranking per questa pista
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:35 pm

yes. no rank is available for this track. we should ask Jaap
    Clive Melbourne
    Clive Melbourne
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Clive Melbourne Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:37 pm

hi guys , since there is no rank I have no idea what the target time is for a hot lap!!!!
    What times are you guys doing?
    MY PB at the mo is 1.36.090
    MarcoLM
    MarcoLM
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MarcoLM Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:19 pm

Clive Melbourne wrote:hi guys , since there is no rank I have no idea what the target time is for a hot lap!!!!
    MY PB at the mo is 1.36.261

My PB is 1.38.070......but I'm always slow compared to you....I'm not a adequate comparison!!!!!
    Clive Melbourne
    Clive Melbourne
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Clive Melbourne Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:37 pm

Clive Melbourne wrote:hi guys , since there is no rank I have no idea what the target time is for a hot lap!!!!
    MY PB at the mo is 1.36.090
    I think a low 1.35 would be good enough for the top 3 in Qul
    Piers Structures
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Piers Structures Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:44 pm

Guilt. So much guilt.

A 'lifestyle' change (I've given up smoking (2.5 weeks and counting) after 30 years) has seen me spending much less time in front of the computer (where I tended to ... smoke ... lots). I've taken a huge hit on practice time and have only done a couple of laps at Bahrain. I thought I'd get a good couple of hours in tonight but have spent the day dragging gliders round a field and am completely ****ing knackered. Apologies - to all but especially Juan as I'm extremely unlikely to be racing tomorrow.
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:59 pm

Its ok, your allowed to have a life outside of nKPro. It's frowned upon, but ok Wink
    Maarten Steverink
    Maarten Steverink
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Maarten Steverink Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:52 am

Amazing race! I had some trouble with Clive and Antonio L, but i managed to win without to many mistakes. Very happy with this one.

Clive, here's my replay:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2CF5MMCQ

M.
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:53 am

For me an event to forget. I did not at least any preparation before the event and thus did my laps look like during this event, lol.
    You can say I could drive just one single clean lap during the whole event (1:38.x at the second part of the race), as the tires where
    still in good condition and behaved as expected ('cos after a few laps the car got more and more unpredictable + when you act not careful with the car).
    During the rest of all laps I had understeering in front and especially a sliding rear at almost every corner + traffic (of course).
    ---
    a bit off-topic:
    Tomorrow I'll get a new graphics card. I purchased a Geforce GTX 560 Ti [Zotac, OC Edition] though I have absolutely no money left for anything.., but
    I could not resist, because currently you get two games for free as well (as a download coupon) -one from the shop I ordered it (alternate) + one from the
    card manufacturer (zotac)-. Let's see what I like more (ATI or Nvidia), overall Nvidia might have a more professional performance and picture-look I think
    (though Ati/Amd cards produce a really sharp picture, which Nvidia doesn't offer like this, but it's (Ati/Amd) bright colors are a bit 'mickey-mouse' I think Wink).
    At least my performance problems should be gone with the new card. I had to struggle much on some tracks with my current mid-segment Ati HD 5770,
    the last time with much performance struggle was the Zandvoort track, where I had very bad FPS / flow with many cars in a race session (but that was also
    due to the fact that everyone had a bad NetQ at this event, which lowered the performance also I think).

-update (a kind of review of about the new card): Finally installed the Nvidia card. It provides different colors than the Ati/Amd one definately (Radeon seems to be more neon/(saturated) at the colors).
    First I didn't like it [thought (and still think a bit) ATi had more wow-effect in 3D apps caused by the ultra sharpness and also better depth in the picture], but more and more I like the look
    of Nvidia more, since all in all the colors seem just to be more naturally now. (Also my HD 5770 changed it's colors very slightly -more to red/yellow- when it was at higher temps for a while.)
    As a disadvantage of Nvidia you can say it has a washy 2D pic.-qualy, the card seems to use some kind of AA on pixels as a standard when not in native resolution, so that it looks washy
    (text at boot-startup screen, text in the Bios and the Fps-, time- numbers at the bottom of the screen in 3D Mark '06 + it's loading pictures are more washy as well for example..).
    I did not have this with my ATi card, there those text in the bios and so on had been always completely pixle-sharp.
    I was a bit disappointed about the performance under Directx9: I get just 100 points more with the GTX 560ti in 3D Mark '06 compared to my ATi Radeon HD5770*, the FPS are quite
    exactly the same (!), just at the canyon-flight test I get resonalby more FPS. But of course this benchmark is pretty useless to get an exact idea, what the card is able to handle regarding it's whole performance.
    With the new 3D Mark '11 under Win7 I could increase from 2200 P(performance)-points to 3300 P-points (with slightly better FPS at all tests), so my new GTX 560ti definately has more power
    (in DirectX10 & 11, tesselation), but I expected it would be quite a lot more of an FPS increase. One reason for that might be that my CPU [AthlonII X3 @ 2,9 GHZ] may limit the GPU and
    performance-rating in some situations/tests, so it's natural, that there stands no reasonably higher count at the end of most benchmark-tests. -At least Nvidia definately has less graphic glitches caused by the
    driver + no "ATi texture '50HZ'- flashing" as well.-
    The wattage consumption of my PC stayed exactly the same in idle condition (105 watts windows idle) btw., but of course in action (210-285 watts) the PC needs 10-80 watts more now than with my previous graphics card.
    Now I will go on track and test the new card in NKPro (and other games), at least the 256bit DDR5 Ram-width should cause less trouble than the small 128bit DDR5 interface-width in my 'old' mid-class
    Radeon HD5770.

*->update no.2/edit: Ok, now I found out the reason for the bad FPS in NetKar, I get less FPS with the GTX560ti than before with the HD5770 (when you google 'GTX 560ti bad FPS' you find dozents
    of people with the same problem), but that's just due to the reason that the card only runs at a minimum of GPU usage. When you switch the driver option
    "Power Management Mode" to -> "prefer maximum performance" instead of "adaptive" this problem is solved for me, then the card always runs at its full power at 3D applications and I finally get a much
    higher FPS in NetKar at least under Win7 bounce.
    But for some strange reason this driver option is currently only available in the Nvidia display driver for Win7, the current Nvidia display drivers for WinXP has disabled this specific driver entry somehow 17 Nov 2011: Bahrain 838853 .
    edit: ..No I must correct myself, the low FPS doesn't seem depend much on this driver-setting at least under XP. You can unlock this option to "prefer maximum performance" with NvidiaInspector under
    XP too, but FPS stay quite low still, though I set up my WinXP from scratch in the last day(s) and hours it did not help.., performance is the very same as before.
    -Conclusion: Somehow the Win7 32bit Nvidia drivers seem to work fast with the 560ti, but it's WinXP32 compilants seem not to do so well (fast) for some reason (at least with NKPro).
    Though btw. I don't understand why I get a better FPS performance in 3D Mark '06 in XP compared to Win7, in Win7 this benchmark has much less performance -though both, the benchmark and
    NKPro, are DirectX9 programs-.

Generally I shouldn't believed all that 'nice' written benchmark results around in the Net.. , now I'm wiser. The 560ti is still quite an average class graphic card as the 5770 was/is, so there is no improvement
    in FPS beside upcoming newer games. So for my purposes I could have stayed at my 5770 still and save the money first.. :\ .
    Also the ATI card's pic looks sharper, though I like the overall more homogen colors of the Nvidia card more.

Last edited by M Waechter on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:50 am; edited 9 times in total
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:00 am

results are up
    Fabio Grippa
    Fabio Grippa
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Fabio Grippa Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:04 pm

Again a terrible race for me, like it was for the last two races...I cannot find the right concentration due to some affective trouble (hamilton style:) )...anyway it was a very interesting race, a lot of nice fighting with a lot of drivers, finally I enjoyed a lot the race, that is the more important thing!!!

I'm happy Fusione Digitale Racing still stand at the first place in the team standing.

Hope to back at the top for the two last races, as I like Interlagos and A1 ring a lot!!!

See you in track
    Antonio Lallo
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Antonio Lallo Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:01 pm

La mia miglior gara da molto tempo a questa parte! Very Happy Mi son divertito molto, son partito benino, ma in generale nel primo stint credo di aver rovinato le gomme e cercato di tener duro dall'arrivo di Fulvio, non sò cosa sia successo dopo è scomparso...fatto il pit non avendo pressione dietro riesco a guidare concentrato e con mia sorpresa mi trovo a pochi secondi sia da Clive che da Maarten, cerco di raggiungere Clive, ma non è stato possibile, i ragazzi ci sanno fare. Razz La mia classifica è più che buona, 2 nella generale (Se Mika non torna...) e 3 nella parziale, spero solo di concludere bene le altre 2 gare e Fusione Digitale speriamo resti dove è ora, eh eh! Alla prossima!

Google Help me:
    My best race for a long time now! I am very amused, I'm left pretty well, but in general in the first stint I think I ruined the tires and tried to hold on by the arrival of Fulvio, I do not know what happened after the pit has disappeared ... did not have pressure behind I can concentrate on driving and to my surprise I find myself a second to that by Maarten Clive, Clive trying to achieve, but it was not possible, the guys we can do. My ranking is quite good, in general 2 and 3 in part, I just hope to finish to the other 2 races and Digital Fusion hope remains where it is now, heh heh! Until next time!
    Clive Melbourne
    Clive Melbourne
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Clive Melbourne Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:04 pm

@Juan, can you upload the replay file of your fastest lap in Qul please, so that I can finish the video. Please edit it from the last corner before the start of the lap to the first corner at the end of the lap. thanks 17 Nov 2011: Bahrain 659651
    MarcoLM
    MarcoLM
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MarcoLM Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:22 pm

Fabio Grippa wrote:Again a terrible race for me, like it was for the last two races...I cannot find the right concentration due to some affective trouble (hamilton style:) )...anyway it was a very interesting race, a lot of nice fighting with a lot of drivers, finally I enjoyed a lot the race, that is the more important thing!!!

I'm happy Fusione Digitale Racing still stand at the first place in the team standing.

Hope to back at the top for the two last races, as I like Interlagos and A1 ring a lot!!!

See you in track

I remember something.....!!!!

[img]17 Nov 2011: Bahrain Nkscr_17[/img]
    Fabio Grippa
    Fabio Grippa
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Fabio Grippa Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:55 pm

Yeah Marco, it was a nice fighting with three car side by side for the entire long straight...at the first turn I had a small contact I think with Davide (without damage on my side), I was in the middle and there were no space to move more to the right, it would be nice to see the replay, which I didnt' save...I think there were no fault, just a small race accident!!!
    Clive Melbourne
    Clive Melbourne
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Clive Melbourne Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:34 pm

It was very close this time

f.gek
    ---
    ---

Post by f.gek Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:52 am

Bellissima gara per me, visto che ancora non posso poggiare il piede per terra, ma riesco comunque a guidare.
    Avendo pochi giri di prova ho fatto una discreta qualifica. in gara ogni giro miglioravo. battaglie bellissime, con mat , lanzino e paul.Poi, quando ho raggiunto antonio, ho sbagliato il rientro al box, e avendo pochissima benzina ho dovuto rallentare moltissimo per poter finire il giro e andare al box. Al rientro in pista, avendo sempre meno sensibilità al piede, mi sono girato perdendo ancora qualche secondo. Ho finito la gara con un po di difficolta, ma contento per un 4 posto insperato. Peccato per l'errore, sarebbe stato divertente fare gli ultimi giri fianco a fianco di antonio.

Great race for me, since I can not even set foot on the ground, but I still can drive.
    Having a few test drives I did a decent qualification. get better every lap in the race. beautiful battles, with mat, Lanzino paul.Poi and when I reached Antonio, I missed the back of the box, and having very little gas I had to slow down a lot in order to finish the tour and go to the box. When back on track, having less and less sensitivity to the foot, I turned around losing a few more seconds. I finished the race with a bit of difficulty, but happy for a 4 unexpected place. Too bad for the mistake, it would be fun to do the last few laps alongside antonio.
    Antonio Lallo
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Antonio Lallo Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Fulvio, non sò se esser parac..o dicendo: avrei tanto voluto confrontarmi con te! 17 Nov 2011: Bahrain 78373 Oppure dire, oh, l'ho scampata bella, anche col piede a mezzo servizio mi fai penare! tongue Davvero complimenti per la consistente gara che hai fatto, alla prossima dovrò esser io a sperare di battermi con te là davanti... lol!
    f.gek
    ---
    ---

Post by f.gek Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Non ti preoccupare Antonio .. in Brasile ci divertiamo sicuramente
    Fabio Grippa
    Fabio Grippa
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Fabio Grippa Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Il brasile è una tra le mie piste preferite!!! Prometto che saro' li in mezzo a dare battaglia!!! A costo di non mangiare piu' per allenarmi!
    Andrea Lanzino
    Andrea Lanzino
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Andrea Lanzino Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:29 pm

una delle mie più belle gare ...non avevo provato molto ma ero cmq nel mezzo del gruppo e mi son divertito tantissimo
    avevo nei miei giri sia paul che dawson con cui mi scuso pubblicamente per una spintarella non certo innocua...
    Gek era fuori dalla mia portata .....cazzo anche con un piede solo, mi fa mangiare polvere....
    bah
    la gara poteva andare meglio se juan al 17 giro non mi avesse mandato per i campi dopo un misurnderstanding con un doppiato ma va bene così
    ci vediamo in brasile

one of my best races ... I didn't had tried a lot but I was in the middle of the group and I have so much fun
    my target were paul and dawson (that with which I apologize publicly for a leg-certainly not harmless ...
    Gek was out of my league ..... fucking with one foot, makes me eat dust ....
    bah
    the race could have been better if juan at around 17 had not sent me to the fields after a misurnderstanding with a double, but that's okay
    I'll see you in brazil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:11 pm