Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

5 posters

NK noob introduction.

Tudor Morris
    Driver
    Driver

NK noob introduction. Empty NK noob introduction.

Post by Tudor Morris Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:44 am

I've only just discovered NK after racing GTR2 and GTL for the last couple of years. I'd like to enter some of your events, but I'm unsure about sign up procedures for races and what addons I might need (skins etc).

Hope I've posted this in the right place.
    Paul O'Brien
    Paul O'Brien
    Driver
    Driver

NK noob introduction. Empty Re: NK noob introduction.

Post by Paul O'Brien Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:19 pm

click the button portal and championship and there is a section on how to register
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:36 pm

im currently working on the new RSR rulebook which has all the registration information in. ill take a snippet from it for you:

Registration to the Radiator Springs website and / or forum must first be completed. You are required to be present on the RSR database before entering any event or championship. Click the link below to begin registration.

http://www.radiators-champ.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=9

Once the form is complete, an E-Mail should appear in your inbox with an activation link. Registration will now be accepted.

Radiator Springs Racing utilises GPCOS - an online league management system which is integrated into the website. This means complete access and utilisation is within the website itself. At the heart of GPCOS is the Control Center - a dynamic system which allows you to:

- View personal profiles and statistics which include total races entered, podiums, fastest laps, total and current championship points, trophies won and more,
    - View, register and manage teams and drivers in a specific championship ,
    - Access information about different championships - schedules, rules, driver / team standings, official race results and more,
    - Allocate to an official race and view the entry list,
    - Download custom tracks, modifications and more (see event preperation),

and much more!

Once registration is complete and you are familiar with the Control Center, you are now ready to register yourself in a championship. A list of current championships are shown at the bottom of the Control Center homepage where you may enter yourself or team. By maintaining a team request, you will be added to that championship once accepted by the Administrators. You may now add yourself (and your teammate) into your registered team. If you are a single driver, please enter yourself in the "Radiators-Champ Team".

Having been successful with registering to a championship, you may now allocate for a race once the correct preperation procedures have been done.

To allocate for an event, simply login to the GPCOS system and navigate your way to "Allocations" under the "Championship" tab on the RSR homepage under the correct championship header. You may allocate to as many races as you wish. Please keep an eye on the entry list as to what server you will race on. Note - the entry list updates constantly so please make a final check before entering the server (See pre-event).

(Please note: Failure to show up for a race (even though allocated) will result in a 5 point penalty, unless removing yourself from the entry list or contacting an admin 6 hours before the event starts. We understand certain circumstances may arise, in which case certain exceptions may be made.)
    Tudor Morris
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Tudor Morris Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:02 pm

Thanks chaps. Finding my way around websites is not one of my strengths.

I've registered for the All Round Series and allocated for tomorrow's Blackwood race. looking forward to racing with you all.
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:03 pm

your welcome Smile
    Victor Villanueva
    Victor Villanueva
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Victor Villanueva Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:28 am

It's posible to play from Argentina or the Ping are too high?
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:54 am

in the past we have recommended playing with under 120-150 ping. we are still to find out what the highest you can run with the new patch is, but id imagine 200-230?
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:39 am

You can try to join our server for some practice and see how it goes. during our betatest of the v1.3 we raced with a driver from thailand without any problems.
    Please ask the other drivers for a feedback on track

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:32 am