netKar PRO server list on the web
- Post n°52
- added check of country by IP
- changed default sorting to: drivers->access->session
- orange nKPRank icon moved to the right side
- if there any information about drivers from nKPRank you will see dotted line under numbers of drivers
- enhanced filter options (see below)
As usual after an update please use Ctrl+F5 to avoid incorrect site rendering.
Filter tips (type phrases without quotes) :
- to hide empty servers type "empty:hide" in search field
- to see only empty servers type "empty:show"
- to hide unranked servers type "rank:show"
- to see only unranked servers type "rank:hide"
- to filter servers by country just type the country name (you may see it hower curson under country flag)
Well, that's all for today
- Posts : 244
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 38
Location : Montevideo - Uruguay
- Post n°53
could you or someone change the link to GrandPrixArgentina to this one please, since they changed it recently: http://grandprix-argentina.foroactivo.com/
thanks in advance
- Post n°56
Help page: http://radiators-champ.com/nkpservers/help.php
Hit Ctrl+F5 to refresh your browser cache.
- Post n°58
There is new version of nKPservers was deployed today.
As usual please press Control+F5 keys to avoid incorrect page appearence.
- new tooltips for online drivers. You can click on driver names to see their statistics at nKPro Rank;
- if you click on number of online drivers at the bottom of the table, this will hide the empty servers;
- there is the new link "Reset filter", which will appear at the right side of the input field if you do some filtering;
- track download links now leads you to download pages instead of forum threads;
- added some technical information at the end of the Help page.
There was a problem with Opera browser - it didn't show the driver names in tooltips, so please let me know if this issue will appear for you.
- Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Portugal
- Post n°60
- Post n°64
The new version of nKPservers was deployed today.
- new tooltips for ranked and unranked servers
- added tooltip with joining links for unanswered servers
- non-standart cars are allowed now
I strongly recommend you to update Jump2nkp, because there is added check for the car (If you will join to server without needed car nKPro will crash).
Have a nice day
- Post n°65
There is a small site update was deployed today.
- slightly changed site layout: "Auto refresh" and "Default sorting" buttons are placed at the top of the table now
- added option to quick connect to server or make Jump2nkp links
- added option to send feedback right from the site
As usual after site update please hit "Ctrl+F5" to refresh browser cache.
- Post n°67
I did a small update of forums code for Jump2nkp links, so now it looks like ordinary web link and people can put it in posts and be able to connect right from the forum page.
Check it out: http://radiators-champ.com/nkpservers/quick.php
Test link (some RSR server):
Please let me know if you will have any problems with this new feature
- Post n°69
- having the possibility to select an existing online server and populate automatically the IP address and port
- choose the colour of the button (just 4-5 basic colours will be enough). This will be quite nice touch in case we have, for example, 3 servers available for group A, B, C.
- have the possibility to write a small text also. For example Jump to server Group A
- Post n°70
There are only two colors for "Jump button" because there are only two types of servers - public (green) and private (blue). Why do you need more? People have short memory anyway
Why don't make it looks something like this:
Server name: RSR Group A
Server name: RSR Group B
Server name: RSR Group C
What do you think?
- Post n°71
I didn't know it was already 2 colours. Nice one.
I can always create my own custom buttons after all.
Thanks for your nice work, Sergey
- Post n°74
I think something like that will be easy to use (by right mouse click on "Join" button):