Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

2 posters

licence problem

Kristijan Jalovec Perusko
    Driver
    Driver

licence problem Empty licence problem

Post by Kristijan Jalovec Perusko Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:17 pm

two week ago my pc freezed and then crashed while i was play nkp..then when i restarted my pc everything was ok exept nkp.it was requesting paycode,so i put my paycode and nkp crashed again during scanning or something.nkp crashed every time i tryed to run it.so i try to reinstall nkp,no luck.so i decide to reinstall windows,it was anyway the time to reinstall..so when i installed nkp again,it requested paycode again.and it worked Smile but the problem is that i spend two ACTIVATIONS and now i dont know if i should report to Stefano Casillo or someone?or this is my fault?what if this happen again?then i dont have more activations left to run a game.and i noticed in wagenvoort rank there is two of my names in track reckord list.is this because nkp started from begining,race,wins,podiums,experience,online experience?
    thank you!!
    Martin Hussey
    Driver
    Driver

licence problem Empty Re: licence problem

Post by Martin Hussey Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:54 pm

When you run out of activations, you just go to the netkar pro website and request more. then a while later Kunos will update the system and you will be able to activate the game again.

The time it takes to get more activations is almost as hit-or-miss as the patch releasing. Last time i tried it took three weeks to get more activations, but when a friend tried he got it the same day.
    Kristijan Jalovec Perusko
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Kristijan Jalovec Perusko Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:17 pm

oh ok i see!!thank you alot Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:59 am